Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Search!??!?!?!?

Mr. Chicken

they told me to search in the shoutbox but i dont know what that is, i cant get server towork it says error and when i try and install runtime it says virus and i cant get virus cuz this is my moms computer and she has to have it for work and stuff ![:(](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.png)

Step 1\. Go outside

Step 2\. Get Older

Step 3\. Whats an shoutbox… really

Step 4\. Search what does search mean... maybe take a look whats there up at the right NO WAY an search text box

Step 5\. Learn the basics

Step 6\. You made thing post... why not searching by yourself at Questions and Answer board

Sorry im im rude now to you but at last time are there sooooo many posts Help please

Need Help

Help...

1.st for what do you need help its not so hard to write that in the title

2.nd SEARCH ITS ALL THERE...

If i would be an Global Mod uuuuuh.... instant delete with an PM -> Please use the search function

I need to say sorry too xD

I was yesterday in an bad mood and yeah xD

Search Function -> At top right the Search text box

Theres too an Question an Answer board what you know and here are all questions already asked or the most

The Runtimes need to be installed as administrator and they shouldnt have an virus so better redownload it

The Server.exe can be marked with an virus but thats not true its just because the server creates and overwrite e.c.t. datas without permissions

After installing the Runtimes in Administrator mode should it start if not then restart the PC or try it with Elis.exe thats too somewhere here i dont have the link now

Sorry again for my last answer but… in last time there are just topics with the title Help...

Need help... and some other

Why not writing for what they need help ? ;-)

Then was your question already now 3 times since the last month so...

Well that was disgusting attempt to help him.

I assure you the runtimes, assuming you acquired it from the official downloads section, do not contain viruses. Your antivirus might consider it to be a suspicious file, or something along the lines of that (I know Norton tends to be annoying like that), but disregard it. Its completely safe.

> im opening the exe with the text thigy but all i see is numbers ![:(](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.png)

VB6 else it nor working…

How do you want copile the .exe with an edtor ??...

Please really i dont wanna be rude but learn ... the... basic...

there are basic tutrials which tell you aaaaaaaalllll the stuff

[Basics](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/eclipse/tutorials.php)