Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stable engine

Daneta

Although Dragon Eclipse may have those features, they might have other edits that may conflict with each other. I'd recommend adding them yourself into Eclipse Origins which is the most bug-free at the moment.

> Although Dragon Eclipse may have those features, they might have other edits that may conflict with each other. I'd recommend adding them yourself into Eclipse Origins which is the most bug-free at the moment.

The problem is that I'm pretty sure he can't do it, that being the reason he asked for an engine with the features.

Hello artix5455, The best solution is either to learn how to implement these features into a clean E.O 2.3 or go to the Talent Center and get someone to make one for you (that will cost you unfortunately). The problem with the features that you listed is that they come with many bugs so If you do implement them yourself be sure of the risks.

Cya,

Jumpahead

Any engine like EA/ER/DE and so on are all fairly unstable because they contain lots of tutorials copied & pasted into the engine. The engine with the most features and stability would be Rob Janes' "Unique Name Here" engine.

I don't believe it has a quest system or pets though. However, you could add a pet system from a tutorial into it.

> The problem is that I'm pretty sure he can't do it, that being the reason he asked for an engine with the features.

I'm aware of that; I was only voicing my honest opinion. Regardless, he can use the tutorials on the forum. Anyone can copy and paste code.