Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paperdrolls

Adamo_R0X461

To make them visually appealing, make sure that the sheet is the same size as the sprite, and that the paperdoll itself goes over the player's sprite in a way that makes it look nice. To make sure it works, the file extension has to be a certain type. I don't use EA, but I believe it is png. As of now, paperdolls are only used for equipment, so you can set the paperdoll in the item editor.

You can change them with any picture editing software (ie Paint, Gimp, Photoshop etc). To make them work, the files need to be ordered numerically from one. The files themselves need to have the proper file extension needed for that engine, and need to be in the appropriate folder.

gtreat so when i click on an eclipse papdroll i change the sword blue then save and for some reason a the backround of the worod will also be in the game when i use it

ew i make wepon useing that papdroll when i hold it u see the wepon and all black around it covering the charector.

Could you please try to review your posts to make sure you have no spelling mistakes? Its rather annoying having to read through that. Since we are here to help you, why not make it easier for us?

I believe the issue is you got rid of the transparent background of the paperdoll. Try using Gimp or Paint.NET instead.

vb6 is the only thing you can use to compile your source once you've made edits. The edits can be done in any text editor but are useless until you compile your project in vb6.

You can either buy it, or find it illegally online but we are not allowed to give out links on how to find it illegally, as its illegal ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

i didnt know they still sell copys. i searched allot and couldnt find it, i was lucky that i had another copy on my brother`s pc.

> i didnt know they still sell copys. i searched allot and couldnt find it, i was lucky that i had another copy on my brother`s pc.

There's always someone selling something.

> i was jw like how much money it cost doe

You could buy opened versions which cost significantly less, or ask around your friends/family if they have it. If they do, you'd save $400-3,000