Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sprite Maker 3

mandurugas

• 1 month later...
I came across this post doing a google search for my program. I created the program above.

All the images are Licensed by the respected owners. using them and releasing the program would require you to obtain a License from many sources. Famitsu, EnterBrain, Holder, Mack, and me as there are images that are mine inside. It took a little over a year to get the License from Famitsu and EnterBrain. And that was after nearly 100 emails inquiring about it.

I'll bookmark this page to answer any questions.

I'd rather you keep using [http://adf.ly/JfFIT](http://adf.ly/JfFIT) for the download link so that I can keep track of the performance of Sprite Creator 3 as all my updates are directly linked to that link.

Also I updated the program:

4-17-2013 Reduced CPU usage considerably.

4-20-2013 Fixed "Body" parts #2 and #3 they should now display correctly.

In regards to the user above who claims copyright of this program, I have changed the download as requested by the creator of the program.

The download link must stay as it is until the creator and copyright holder of this program allows otherwise.

If you would like to file a complaint against this decision, please PM me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
New update.

Animated title bar has been added. As you create your sprite you will be able to see it animated on the start bar. When minimized or behind another window you will still be able to see your sprite animated.

EDIT: Added Male and Female orc as a base image option.

EDIT: Update. Added the ability to make your image a ghost.