Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Automation error… :/

Bloo

I saw a topic saying I need to switch the cases around from 3 to 2 and 2 to 3…But

1) Idk where the hell they are

2) I dont even KNOW what they are

3) Tell me where they are in the client.. I'm so lost on so many levels.. Like what module or form or what??

Be specific. I'm not a programmer or coder. I'm new to this.

> I saw a topic saying I need to switch the cases around from 3 to 2 and 2 to 3…But
>
> 1) Idk where the hell they are
>
> 2) I dont even KNOW what they are
>
> 3) Tell me where they are in the client.. I'm so lost on so many levels.. Like what module or form or what??
>
> Be specific. I'm not a programmer or coder. I'm new to this.

I have no idea what you're trying to do. Could you at least provide the topic you saw?

> are u talking about graphics if yes in client file open data files then open grafics then the thing u want and name them in order like 1,2,3 etc

_Cases_. Nothing to do with the graphics folders. I know you're trying to be helpful but [if you don't know the answer, don't reply!](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/113011-dont-know-the-answer-dont-reply/) The reason for this is that if a topic has a lot of replies, people who might actually know the answer might ignore it thinking it's being answered. It also clutters the topic.

Onto the issue… What is the actual issue you're having? I vaguely know what you're talking about, I remember there being something about switching cases. However I can't for the life of me remember what it was for. I'll have a look and see if I can find anything.

> You must edit function trycreatedx8device (or w/e it is called) and move case 2 to bottom

> It is problem with some graphic cards. You must open client source with vb6 and then in that funcion you must change case 2 to case 3 and case 3 to case 2\. (So switch them)

It's an error and I need to do this to solve it. But like I said, Idk WHERE the function / case is or anything and im completely lost. Idk what module, form or what… It's just CONFUSING

Okay so you need vb6 to edit the source code. If you don't have VB6 get it before continuing.

Open up Client.vbp in the client folder

Find the modGraphics file in the navigator above the properties window.

Find [background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]trycreatedx8device.[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]There should be a select case block. Find the following case block[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]```

case 2[/background]

[color][font][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)][/background][/font][/color]

[color][font][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]remove that uptill[/background][/font][/color]

[color][font][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)][code]

case 3[/background]

[color][font][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)][/background][/font][/color]

[font][color]Save and compile. [/color][/font][/code][/font][/color]
```