Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ER 1.8.0 Bugs

Mohenjo Daro

ER 1.8.0 has been released, please post all bugs you encounter in this thread.

**REPORTED BUGS**

**CONFIRMED BUGS**

* Guilds are incomplete
* Quest list doesn't fill in until you kill an NPC
* Auction claiming if screwed up

**FIXED BUGS**

* Dropped items don't appear to a different player until a second item is dropped (Wasn't a bug but was changed)
* Option menu is oversized and goes off the screen
* Can't warp out of the map bounds
* Stunning NPCs will crash the server
* Night layer in map editor crashing the client
* Gold at top shows 0 until menu is opened

I have found this error.

When a player drops an item, another player can not see or grab it.

But when the player drops another item. Then the previous dropped item appears and I can grab the other player.

![](https://photos-2.dropbox.com/t/2/AAB_Yj_2k0MzKFsZeSSeQeQjqZHKS4B364rgn1ZRqOjGEA/12/624503167/png/32x32/1/_/1/2/Error.png/EOrm1IcFGB0gAigC/XH1GnMQeGz2ruGSp5b34WHfulJhjBdVfw3Iamr6qcnw?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3)

![](https://photos-2.dropbox.com/t/2/AAClfvur8DNmaZwRJRnTKTmbrK9AohyK6J1CSCKfykeBbg/12/624503167/png/32x32/1/_/1/2/error2.png/EOrm1IcFGB4gAigC/TjnETeIV-ZqsU8a2HRCEejWUSq9T4WlFWMGFs5V74CE?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
i was actually pressing space bar to pick things up, ok enter key works. I thought for sure i saw skills somewhere "woodcutting" fishing" and 1 other i cant recall. ok so since there is a skill button, do you plan on adding any example skills for us to go by so we can add our own? I have no clue how to add skills without an example

yayy awesome, you are the best :) ok so currently then the skills button does not mean skills like fishing and woodcutting and such, that would be quite confusing for players use to skills being things that can be leveled up. I am hoping to make alot of different skills in my game sorta like runescape. But my game will not be using any spells at all except for healing.