Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which Graphics Question :)

zomb88

Me and my team are working on a scifi game, you may of seen the unnamed game thread floating around.

As i have completed a lot of the base engine features i have put a hold on its development to work out graphics, story and some more.

Im tossing up between a style of graphics out of the ones below. Custom graphics are important to the project and teams concept. Player characters will be a form of robot.

![](http://i42.tinypic.com/2ykcsd3.png)

![](http://i44.tinypic.com/66yv5d.png)

Yea thats why im tossing up. The player sprites are going to be big (maybe not as big as #2, maybe between size of 1 and 2)

#2 is done in pixel blocks of 4 and im tossing up whether to use that style so we can start producing some custom sprites.

As stated in a early post, maybe not as big as #2, maybe between size of 1 and 2 (so it will be a little bigger then #1).

I guess its a toss up between a classic or more realistic feel. The good thing about #2 is that graphics would be easier and faster to produce (custom graphics that is)

The thing is that you don't specify what kind of 2d game you're working on.

2nd 8-bit one looks like it was taken from a sidescroller platformer game, everything depends on you, wich are the most easy to make the 8 bit ones or higher than that?

> Well anything is possible. I havent had time to work on pixel art so atm im just doing edits. But yes it can and will be done in future.

Well then as long as you're not going to be making money and don't care about the legality of it use #1\. :3