Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alex Lenton's Help Topic!

Lenton

All my questions that i want to know will be in this topic so there won't be loads of spamming topics.

OK my first question is how to remove the Auto Loggin completely.
I have an idea of how to do it - Delete the Auto loggin button on the main menu and check box on loggin menu.
I was just wondering if theres any other parts of scripts that need to be deleted to remove it completely.

Thanks to everyone who answers my questions!

Questions to answer :
1) Can someone help me completely remove the auto logging system?
2) Is there anyway to get the buttons pixel perfect? As dragging normally doesn't seem accurate.
3) When editing items and choosing which icon you want the scrollbar scrolls too far right and left. If you scroll right too much you get error, is there any way to fix this?

Questions to answer :
1) ~~Can someone help me completely remove the auto logging system?~~
2) Is there anyway to get the buttons pixel perfect? As dragging normally doesn't seem accurate.
3) When editing items and choosing which icon you want the scrollbar scrolls too far right and left. If you scroll right too much you get error, is there any way to fix this?
4) How do you change the green text? For example - on the buttons.

If you're talking about position, you probably have them snapping to the grid.  You can manually alter the position in the properties tool thinggy. Should be a bunch of words you probably don't understand, with settings that seem confusing at first.  It'll be things like (name), Appearance, AutoRedraw…  If you don't see it, right click the item you wanna move, and select properties.  It's hard to tell you exactly how as we may be using different programs, but if you can find the properties, look for Top and Left.  These are the location of the selected item.  Top is how far from the top, and left is how far from the left.  Edit this one unit at a time (or more if you want a large change) to get it perfectly where you want it.  If you can't find top and left, see if your properties has a tab labeled Categoried, and find Position.  In here you can also edit the size (Height, width).
Hope that's what you ment. Kinda confusing how you worded the question

Not sure what you're asking, and probably too noob at VB to help with this one. Explain more?

4) How do you change the green text? For example - on the buttons.

Which buttons, what green text?  I'm kinda lost on this, but editing colors isn't that hard if you can find where the colors are defined.  If you mean an item on your form, you can find appearance options the same way as I explained in your Question #2\. Go to Categorized tab, and under appearance, there should be a few different color options, play with these abit.  Best way to learn is to play around, but just be sure you've saved first, and either return what you haven't understood to it's former glory, or start from last save, else you may find problems later on.  If that's not it, explain exactly one of the things you want changed.

Sorry if I'm not alot of help, I'm pretty noobish at VB.  If you still can't find the properties stuff, seek your compiler's help file.