Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Smashbros Poll

ENIGMAX

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO. Meta knight is the weakest character in SSBB. His smashes are crap, making him extremely useless. Half of his moves are extremely easy to avoid, too.

Meta knight = weak.
Olimar = broken.

No, it just means the person that you're fighting against doesn't know how to play Olimar.

That, or you both suck, but the person you're playing against sucks more.

nah i was olimar too at the time :P

btw, according to your logic, there only broken if the person playing them is skilled. So olimar isnt good if the person playing them sucks, but if your facing a skilled person playing olimar then he's broken? Its pretty much true for all Charactors (except peach; she just plain sucks anyway :P)

No, Olimar is pretty much broken. If you're winning while playing Olimar, it doesn't disprove my logic in any way. They're even more broken if the person playing them has an extremely annoying strategy.

And peach used to own in Melee. Now she just sucks.

but, you must never had played against olimar while there were two others there. once olimar runs out of pikmin, hes done if its a small map, there will be no space to pull pikmin. If olimar tries to pull pikmin, he will be wide open for a couple of seconds. ussally enough time to knock him off (especialy if he dosent have many pimkin so he cant use his B^)

That might be it. My friend always battles me 1v1, and always chooses some really big map… I stopped playing brawl after a while because I figured all the characters I was good at before got extremely nerfed

and I'm probably never going to go back to brawl, it's too unbalanced

@HailBlazR:

> and I'm probably never going to go back to brawl, it's too unbalanced

lol, Brawl is the most balanced SSB of them all. The only character anyone should be complaining about is Ike.

There's a big difference from a game being unbalanced and it's players sucking ass.
~~EDIT: No offense, of course.~~

No, melee was the only balanced game. Maybe it's not that the old characters got nerfed, but maybe it's that all the new characters are just **broken**.

Look at it.
Pit and snake's recoveries are plain unfair.
Ike is just overpowered.
Olimar is annoying and cheap.
Lucario is annoyingly cheap.
Toon link is insanely quick, and broken jumping abilities.
R.O.B.'s recovery is broken as well.
Wario's resistance is just insane.

Meta knight and wolf are the only ones that didn't get overpowered, really..