Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Smashbros Poll

ENIGMAX

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE OLIMAR. WHENEVER MY FRIEND PLAYS HIM, THE LITTLE BASTARD JUST RUNS AWAY AND THROWS PIKMIN AT ME. CHEAPEST STRATEGY EVER. -____-

@jdf318:

> no, what is it?

Since white and purple Pikmin are thrown closer to you when picked, stand near the edge (take some time to find the perfect spot) and when you press B, all the others will die will you keep the white and purple. It's tough to find a good time in battle to use that trick. :/

@jdf318:

> just kil the pkmin, and dont give olimar time to pick them. then just worrie about him using meelee moves. Also worrie about his final smash :P

Um, that's IMPOSSIBLE. The way my friend plays him, he just runs away whenever I try and attack him and I can't do anything because he's CONSTANTLY SHOOTING PIKMIN AT ME. ON TOP OF THAT, HE HAS THE MOST ANNOYING FINAL SMASH EVER THAT HE ALWAYS GETS BECAUSE OF HIS STUPID PIKMIN!!!

@#$%^&*(@#$$%^^%$%^$%^^#$%$^%&$%^#$%^$%^&%^$%^$#%
@#$%^%$%%^*^%*&$%^&$%^%^*%$@%@#^#^#@$!!!!!!

@jdf318:

> yes, but besides the pikmin, olimar has no ranged moves. best use ranged moves to kill him, and as long as you stay a bit away, the pikmin wont be able to reach you.

That's garbage.(adds it to the heap)

The way my friend plays him, whenever I get out of range, he gets closer to me and whenever I go closer to him he goes farther away. I can't do any damage or dodge any of his attacks. Falco's gun is pretty much crap, too, so I can't really do anything.

Well olimar exels in 1 on 1 matches. try playing a full free for all on olimar and see how well you do :P once you run out of pikmin (especialy in small maps) your done. Falco could easily rip apart olimar if used correctly (which i assume is who you are playing) maybe your not that good?

I used to own at Falco in melee. But now that he's extremely nerfed, and olimar is extremely overpowered, I "am not that good" to put it in your words.

olimar is only overpowered in 1 on 1\. his only area of effect move is his final smash, which, without a lot of range moves, makes it a pain to get. olimar is one of the best to choose if its one on one. try using someone with better range to defeat him.

It's extremely easy to get it with olimar because of his pikmin.

I can't play as anyone with good range. I can only play Falco, Fox, Link, Toon Link, and Marth, and R.O.B. R.O.B. has okay range, but Olimar still beats me all the time. (Are you kidding? He's even BETTER in group fights because of his final smash)

He pulls them out too fast, and with the strategy he's using, I'm stuck halfway across the screen, and by the time I get to him he either runs away/chucks them at me.