Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Devil Of Duce is looking for experienced eclipsers for a project

Braydo25

Most of you know me, I've worked on a lot of games, Legacy Of Bane (My first), Lunar Crescent, Chrono Trigger: Dawn Of Time (I Lost the source for this so i quit..)

Well Im looking to get a team together of willing eclipse members to start working on an FF Tactics style game

Bassicly the game will have the HUGE job system that ff tactics has, except it will be in real time. I Already have a huge item sheet that we will most likely be using (Courtesy of -DFA  =p )

Anyways, If you would like to come up with ideas for this game/join the dev team please pm me, post in this topic, or message me on msn: [email protected]

If you have never seen any of my work well, here is my most recent, I did all the mapping, sprites everything. You can watch the vids of my old project Chrono Trigger: Dawn Of Time here: www.youtube.com/ChronoTriggerDOT

I guarentee you'll be amazed by how similiar I had the chrono trigger mmo to the actual chrono trigger game for the snes/psx     

Anyways, post here if you want to do graphics/tilesets/scripting/mapping/web-design/gui/anything, even story developer for all i care =p

Then its not like FF tactics at all, seeing as how those exact things are what defines the gameplay of Tactics.

The job system is kinda a part of Tactics, but its no different then switching classes in a game like FF Online.