Is this legal

shrig94

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously don't know what egotistic means.

I'm merely expressing my opinion, BTW, I'm not trying to "insult" your game in any way. If you think I am, then you have the right to ignore me.

What?

Sorry, but your sentence lacks proper grammar. Go to school, learn some English speaking skills, and then talk to me;

kthxbai.

You both failed to recognize that I was saying my game sucked, as well.

I agree with Gwen, let the freaking topic end already.

i agree with ending the topic

i realize that you said your game sucked, but you still said ours sucked as well and that is an insult, I'm not complaining but you did say you didn't insult us. i was just pointing out that you did

Stop baselessly arguing with me if you want the thread to end.
I'm out of here, not going to stick around with idiots who can't argue correctly. o.o

I think midi would be the same as anything else… if its open source / public domain... no problem

otherwise you techncially need to get permission.

Hail, you should have just said your game sucks and not include anyone else... otherwise you are basically attacking them.

*sigh*
I guess it's human nature to be defensive like that. If you guys are so immature that you can't admit humility, then I don't feel like sticking around. I'm going to play Project SS for a bit more, because the more mature people are playing it.

Hail its not a question of maturity.. its respect. shrig was asking a question that nothing to do with your game or really even his game… he wanted to know the legality of something.

When it comes down to it, you did a premptive strick on his game saying that it sucked. Granted you added yourself to that statement, but it was unneeded to say that about shrig, especially since you havnt seen his game yet.