Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MORE ADD! Now with more GFX!

TT Snim

I never know when an idea will completely take a hold of my muse and lead me to do THINGS!  Like today, for "practice" I made a bunch of PD stuff for a sprite I made a while ago. 

The plot is people live underground in a man made environment, mining ore and hunting mutants (I made some mutants too) and the like, because above ground there is all sorts of icky radiation.  The people would all be bald, because that's what radiation does to people, but there'd be lots of wigs in the wig shop.  There would also be maze like caves to go snooping and mining and hunting in.

I made 6 "Job classes"  with outfits, hats and basic tools.  Miner, Solder, Hunter, Farmer, Doctor and Craftsman.  You'd have to complete tasks/quests to earn your job items.  And it would be skill based.  (So you'd go to an NPC and ask to learn doctoring, and he'd take you to a room with fake wounded people.  You'd have to practice on them till your skill was good enough.  Then you'd get your item)

Each class would have it's pros and cons….  Like the solder has the best weps and armor, but can only "Shop" in the army store.  The doctors would use a lot of MP and have NO armor, but fantastic dental plans. 

Aside from the job items I made (Would make more if I was going to do this with any seriousness) non job PD items.  Like funky cloths, halos, devil horns, wings, and maracas.  ETC. . .

I  need to like...  focus more... on projects I really want to finish...  *Dies*