Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Update: isuis islands: looking for scripter. Check out these sprites!

This is an update on the game called Isuis Islands.

The story: 1,000 years ago man had created an area full of islands. This area became known as Isuis Islands. Created by the Isuis Guardians, this land was a safe place for everyone in danger. But one day evil spotted these islands. Millions of horrible creatures flooded the islands with rage no man could conquer. They sent out all of the soldiers they had. These soldiers are known as the Isuis Guard. Four of them survive the hostile battle. All the rest… dead. But hope grew in this area and soon. We will send out the new guard. The new group that will fight these monsters and gain control of isuis islands once and for all.

I drew the sprites for the four surviving isuis guards. Heres a sneekpeek.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s61/123dspc/specialchar.jpg

BTW: the isuis guards are the people who work on the game. Two of the guards are taken already. If you are good at scripting then i hope that you would want to be a member of the guard. One of the guard members is a girl. She is a perfessional graphics designer. I am the blue one of the guards. So basically the red one is left. (since the fourth gaurd is still being worked on.

I am a music writer and very good map designer.
Features of this game:

An arena
Each player has a house
no magic:spells are moves (like fighting moves. bashing. stuff like that).
In game parties
Controling ships
Being good and evil (be evil enough and your skin and stuff changes, be good and... well be a lot healthier)

Possible name changes:
Isuis Islands: the legend of the guard
more will come.

We are still looking for more people. Maybe some more mappers.

We Have:
A scripter
A mapper
A graphics artist

I am looking for:
Another Mapper
Maybe another Graphics artist

Signups are at the forums: http://fuselinestudios.proboards57.com/index.cgi
(send me a pm)

@slym:

> **I am a music** and very good map designer. If you have seen my maps then you would know that i am not looking for a mapper.

your a music?

Anyways, this isn't a big update, its a very small and miniscule one…

a big update is turning x into 10x.

i Know that it isn't a huge update but i got the main points down now. But the reason that i need someone who has done a game before is because i havent and it would be a very helpful job.

okay. Here is what I would recommend you to do. Lock this topic, and write up a word document with images, a banner, and a few more things that can make your game attractive. People around here will discriminate against you if you do not prove to them you are not a 'noob'. Also, hail, stop being negative to newbies, I was one a month and a half ago, you were one a little before that, seriously, try to be nice and helpful not idiotic and derailing. I'm just telling you as a friend and I don't want any arguments or 'discussions' to start over this post. Personally I don't want to be warned. Also slym, I hope I was helpful.

@HailBlazR:

> He's an idiotic noob, what do you expect? It's not like he's going to go anywhere on his game anyway.

come on don't be so rude on him… and well bout the post all i can do is wish u luck and tell u that personally i don't get attracted by the islands idea... cya

i wonder why flash is slow for you. huh thats weird but yeah flash coding (actionscript) is a horrible pain to write. lol when making a decent flash site that is a huge pain.

now that  i have functional but right now… crappy forums. you can see my work in progress at http://fuselinestudios.proboards57.com/index.cgi but the graphics and stuff i am working on. So yeah deffinatly don't think that i am done lol.

close this topic work on you game a little more then make a new topic
maybe think of a new title too isuis islands seems….boring XD and island as a house too ....work on that idea if you game gets big then....you might not want islands as homes XD