Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Screwed up Pokemon song *PG 13*

My friend and I were just talking about pokemon… somehow. And then I said the new themesong is like screwed up heavy metal rock.
He then said
@KingBluekirbys:

> POKEMON GOTTA FUK EM HARD lol

This inspired me.

> I wanna be the sexiest…like no one ever was! To sleep with them is my real test, to f**k them is my cause! I will travel across the land f**king far and wide! Each Pokemon to understand... the power that's inside!!!(my d**k)
>
> Pokemon! It's you and me (tonight). I know it's my destiny...Pokemon! Ooh, you're my sexiest friend, in a world we must f**k up! Pokemon! Oh, a d**k so true, Our affairs will pull us through... You f**k me and I'll f**k you; POKEMON! gotta f**k 'em hard!
> *i liek mudkipz*

Yeah. I was just bored when I came up with it. Help me screw it up further and you'll get a free cookie. =]

As I mentioned in the topic, I was bored and had nothing to do. Flame away, I don't care. In my opinion, you're making yourself look even more immature than you are. Your own loss.

Thanks kender for your support.  :cool:

*slays more wind*

@Desiderium:

> o_0
>
> I said I didn't find it funny because it's just immature..

Not to mention i've heard that "funny joke" thousands of times.

And wow i swear too, all the time, ask anyone, read my posts, i cuss a LOT.  Doesnt mean that anything that has fuck in it is funny, though.