Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

About Conversations

jackALL

Hello. This question i have is about conversations. I have already made two other conversations and they work perfectly. so i open the conversation creation panel, i click on the third and i get the error. (Yes i have already made an NPC for the third conversation and put the number three on it.) ill ad a screen for you guys to see whats going on. 

![](http://i.imgur.com/8AP72Hx.png)

It's practically impossible to say what's causing the error, but this could fix it.

1. Shut down your server and client.
2. Delete that conversation (server\data\convs\conv3.dat).
3. Restart your server and log in again with your client.

Try to keep an open eye for whatever causes it in the future and a permanent solution might be more likely.

> It's practically impossible to say what's causing the error, but this could fix it.
>
> 1. Shut down your server and client.
> 2. Delete that conversation (server\data\convs\conv3.dat).
> 3. Restart your server and log in again with your client.
>
> Try to keep an open eye for whatever causes it in the future and a permanent solution might be more likely.

Still don't work :(

> yeah im waiting for him to respond now. It doesn't seem that this error is common cuz noone knows the solution so far…

~~To fix the error more info is required. (Basically the source has to be delved.) ~~

~~That's why no one has any solutions.~~

Which Engine are you using?

> ~~To fix the error more info is required. (Basically the source has to be delved.) ~~
>
> ~~That's why no one has any solutions.~~
>
>  
>
> Which Engine are you using?

EclipseVB 2.2.1

![](http://i.imgur.com/ckbOptC.jpg)

It is EVb which I have not touched or used, especially the convo system. Here is what I will tell you, that error is caused by an error in the code or corrupted conversation files. You can TRY deleting all the conversation files from the server but I cannot guarantee that it will fix anything.

> It is EVb which I have not touched or used, especially the convo system. Here is what I will tell you, that error is caused by an error in the code or corrupted conversation files. You can TRY deleting all the conversation files from the server but I cannot guarantee that it will fix anything.

Already did that. same error pops up. Im puting this topic to resolved cuz im now using eo silver.

![](http://i.imgur.com/ckbOptC.jpg)