Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Halo: Final Ignition - HELP FOUND, Discussion only.

KillerRazor

Look, I don't need the sprites anymore (Unless they have weapons) I'm just interested in the tiles.. The sprites are no where complete, and only team members will I allow to look at them.. If you can't get the tiles, then don't, because it's just going to hold up the game, but, if they are good, it would be nice if you could find them…

They're not world class excellent, I'll see them… The thing is, you don't have ALL the sprites, do you? You said you have master chiefs.. Right? Because if you have the full sheet, then I'd want them, really bad..

And to billy, monitors and sentinels will not be Pets, but high leveling AI.. Pets, will be things as normal as cats and dogs, to falcons, and all sorts of mysterious creatures from the depths of halo.. Pets will be covered, but only in one of the latest versions of the game.. At the moments, sprites are priority, and once I have those, releasing the Beta demo, and then we'll get down to coding and mapping.

Bone, please, tell me what the sheet DOES have, and then I'll see how much I want them.. Because after that, I'd have to find someone that could sprite in the same format as those sprites, and then I'd be doing no work, "Pulling my weight" because I am the project leader, and in truth I should be doing a lot..

@Tenjimaru:

> and the sprites dimentions would be? 32*32 32*64?
> i need that info, and what engine are you using?

Urm, 32x64, and I think I am using the latest version of Eclipse, either 2.7, or 2.8, can't remember what it's called… Codework will begin shortly, once the required sprites are completed, and all graphic and story work are done. The first sprites that would be needed will be the Elites, but I have not completed the bodies yet, I may ask for some help with that too, and I'll give references.

I'll look at the sprites Bone, but if they are not as awesome as you say they are, I'll continue with the stuff I'm doing.. And 32x32 is not really my street, but the tiles i'm 100% sure I want a look at them if possible ;)

@KillerRazor:

> Urm, 32x64, and I think I am using the latest version of Eclipse, either 2.7, or 2.8, can't remember what it's called… Codework will begin shortly, once the required sprites are completed, and all graphic and story work are done. The first sprites that would be needed will be the Elites, but I have not completed the bodies yet, I may ask for some help with that too, and I'll give references.
>
> I'll look at the sprites Bone, but if they are not as awesome as you say they are, I'll continue with the stuff I'm doing.. And 32x32 is not really my street, but the tiles i'm 100% sure I want a look at them if possible ;)

2.8 isn't out yet, 2.7 is the latest version.

Thank you :D I don't often check for version names, but that'll stay firm.

Ok.. Here's the update on the sprite sheet. I have almost completed the first side of it. There is now Mark VI armour (For normals) and the Recon armour for the high rankers…. This demo will NOT be public when it's finished, but I hope we can come up with some people to choose for the beta test.. But that's a way away from now ;) Will start on Elite perms ASAP.