Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MagicBlade Online Recruiting Center - Last updated [24/06/09]

Zananok

**Recruiting Staff**:
Mapper - Info: Maps are: 60x60 | Types of maps: Grass, Forest, Underground, Underground Cities, Desert, Desert Caves (Thumbs), Mountains, Caves, Ice, Ice Caves, Vulcan, Vulcan Caves, Shops and NPC Houses. (And others that I can't reveal).
GFX Maker or editor - Most (and main) Sprites: 32x64 | Tiles: There is no specification yet.

Requirements to be a Mapper:

* Good;

Requirements to be a GFX editor:

* Good (in at least one of these bellow);
* Make Items / Edit Items;
* Make Sprites / Edit Sprites;
* Make Tiles / Edit Tiles;

Extras, I'm also in need of people who are pretty good at:

* Make GUI's / Edit GUI's;
* Make images / Edit images;

If you have a poor personality, works on another game or you do not meet any of the requirements above, don't bother posting.

More info: [MagicBlade Online (MBO) W.I.P.](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,31062.msg282401.html)
This info is from my wip:
Very Short Explanation on how is the game [Last updated: 03/10/08] (outdated):
1- Start: Tutorial, then when finishes, is warped to a 'New Comer' island (Cajar);
2- Level 01: Can do 2 quests;
3- Level 03: Can do 2 quests;
4- Level 05: Can do 5 quests (4 + 'Pet license test');
5- Level 08: Can do 4 quests;
6- Level 10: Can get a 'class' + leave Cajar to finally explore the world + any other features that before wasn't allowed for levels lower then 10;
7- Level 12: Can take the 'Sail boat license test'
8- Level 13: Can do 1 quest
9- Level 15: Can take the 'ferryboat' and '*****'. (Secret, I won't reveal it yet)

Stuff you can't do before level 10 that is not mentioned above:

* Arena battle (except for EE's style)
* House
* Play on Cassino
* Map Quests
* Add more later (10+)…

(¤ = Recently added to the list - that doesn't mean I haven't made it before I posted here)
Features [Last updated: 28/09/08] (outdated):

-Pets system: It attacks, It heals, It levels up, It can be named, It increases strength, defense and level (with experience), It gets 'Stat Points' so you can increase 'Max HP', It has 'Evasion', It can be equipped with pet items and it has follow/stay/attack commands;
-Skills system: Skills on random places and not infinite resource (that means when it finishes, it will show another tile, and not always the skill [example: tree] will be on the same place, it's randomly placed on the map after it's 'regeneration');
-New Weather system: Random weather by group of maps that changes (more realistic then a random weather, map by map);
-¤Auction: Give your items to the 'Auction' shop (Set some settings [Example: How many days, 'min bet', how many of your items per sale, your items you want to sell [Can be more then 1])
-Mail system: Same as 'Tibia' style: to send an item, buy a parcel and places your items in it and put it on a 'Mail Box' and to send letters, buy a letter, write on it and send it (Credits go to 'Tibia' for the idea, but me for creating the script from scratch);
-Black market: Buy items a lot cheaper and sell them more expensively then for normal shops (Plus the shop only has what was sold to them [in other words what's left in stock] - correctly only 2 in-game) | Note that there are normal shops too;
-Job system: Different from other 'Job Systems', this one really mean you get a job, you can get promoted, downgraded, money per month and when the time when you should go to work and when it finishes (currently only 4 jobs are available);
-House system: Outside so you can show your items (plus it has furniture that you can buy on shops):
–Chairs;
–Tables;
–Wall pictures;
–Mini bar;
–Others(13)…;
-HM system: VERY advanced system (better then the original one [this was especially made for maximum performance]):
–Jump (HM 00): You need to learn then you can jump small holes or jump to stones on the water (or lava) river to cross it (You may also use to pass throught players who are on the was or just to arrive at the destination earlier);
–Cut (HM 01): It shows the animation of cutting the small grass/tree and you will be able to pass through it. (It may have many at a single map, example: at a forest. Each has it's own timer for regeneration. Maybe some are faster or slower then others);
–Grapple Hook (HM 09): You need to learn how to use it then you can buy different types (long, medium, short) and it shows the player launching the hook and then getting drawn by it - (Also named as HM 09);
-Music system: Learn the tunes and play different instruments, some can only be learned by doing quests, others by learning from a music teacher and others by buying the music sheet. (Each music and instrument has it's own effects);
-Mini Games:
–Poker: COMPLETE customizable for the owner of the table (it's even more customizable then you can ever imagine [2-4 players])
–Black Jack: Simple game of blackjack [1-4 players]
–Battle Dice Game: Simple battle dice game [1-4 players]
–Slot Machines: Quite advance slot machine game [1 player]
–Roulette Game: Quite advanced Roulette game [1-4 players]
–Arena:
–-EE's style: Enter and kill or run for your life style (No kills, Wins/Loses/Draw or quits are registered)
–-Real Ranked style: Invite someone to battle (or party invite another party) and if accepted, warped to a 'Private Arena' for battle (Kills, Wins/Loses/Draw or quits are registered)
–-Real Mini style: Invite someone to battle (or party invite another party) and if accepted, continue on the same map for battle, but you can only attack your enemy's not players that may enter the arena nor they can attack you (No kills, Wins/Loses/Draw or quits are registered)
–-Gamble style: Invite someone to battle and agree on how many XXX to gamble and the winner takes all (No party battle yet | XXX as in money coin [there are 5 different main coins on the game], 'quit' is considered forfeit | No kills, Wins/Loses/Draw or quits are registered)
-Others(?)… Too many, i will post more later...
-Server Select: More professional look then others I have seen (layout). But that doesn't mean the others I've seen are bad;
-Misc: Delete many unused stuff for my game so it would reduce a lot of space;
–Others (32+++)…

Comments,

• 8 months later...
Don't exactly know what you mean by 'template', but my topic has (and always had) linked to my 'wip'. Its even in green for those who uses firefox ;) I will take a look on the other topic to see the 'template'.

Comments,

@Zananok:

> link=topic=31624.msg479058#msg479058 date=1245862704]
> Don't exactly know what you mean by 'template', but my topic has (and always had) linked to my 'wip'. Its even in green for those who uses firefox ;) I will take a look on the other topic to see the 'template'.
>
> Comments,
> From: Zananok

Hmm, that green threw me off; was looking for the standard link.

Anyway, the mandatory template is in the "READ THIS FIRST OR GET LOCKED" topic.

• 3 weeks later...