Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dumbest day ever.

kender the great

Well time for my rant of how bad my day was at the beginning. Last night i was talking to a friend, and everything started to make me really irritable, and it was nothing big, just people being a nuisance to be in every single way. and the worst thing to do when you are angry is to go to sleep. because you wake up in the worst mood ever. i woke up, untired, and striving to actually try in school today, i listen to coheed and cambria and sky eats airplane. they always put me in the greatest of all moods. i got to school and opened up my locker, and its usually the worst looking P.O.S. ever. i opened er' up, and it was nicely organized, all my books stacked and my pencils to one side, etc. It freaked me out, someone had cleaned my locker, so im guessing i have a stalker. it made me kind of glad i didn't have to search for my shit, so my mood was ok, until first block. I have art, and its a 2-block class, but the way they messed my schedule up, i have to take Honors World Civ. during 2nd, so i only stay in there for 1 block, making it difficult to finish my work. i have talked to the guidance counselor about the mess up but he insists i wouldn't fail. well, im failing, and she bitched about it today, and i told her it wasn't my fault. and she basically called me a lazy ass. after that class, i had to sit in the library for the 2nd block because my teacher was gone due to 2 deaths in his family, it wasn't that bad, it made my mood a bit calmer. then 3rd block which usually ruins my day because the teacher thinks im a complete idiot just because i tend to miss school because i hate it so much, and im failing due to no participation points. she didn't talk to me today but the student teacher was on my ass most of it. 4th was keyboarding nothing major. 5th, computer apps, you would think, oh computer apps easy shit. wrong, my teacher gives us 5 assignments a day, and then usually one big project to do by the end of the week, he failed me on a calendar, and today i got back my "ABC book" that i got a fucking 63 on because i misspelled one word, and my pictures were drawn in paint. and i yelled out WHAT THE FUCK, and 2 of my friends were like OMFG WE FAILED THAT FAG. and hes like you three stay after class before you go to lunch. so im like god dammit, hes going to rant. He bitched us out due to not showing respect to his fat duck lipped ass, and hes like i hear so much vulgar language that comes out of your threes' mouth all the time, i just can't pin point you and said if he heard the "f-bomb" one more time that he will write us up, and we were out of the class. i hate him. the sad part about this im failing so many classes, and ive struggled to try to bring them up. i hate school, and each day seems to be falling into place like this. blah. i had to type it out or i would of went nuts.

yeah, i remember those days. you totally brought back so many memories from my high school.
All the advice i can give is hang in there.
eventually it will all work out.
If you are truly failing the majority of your classes they are going to pull you aside(unless they are completely retarded) and want to work with you to figure out whats going on.
Is it possible school setting just isnt your thing? Ever consider homeschool, private school or GED?

Above all else, do not become a drop-out. just grin and bare it if you have to.
college is worth it, some education and lots of time for self development.

well, i used to be a straight a student etc, i was on the academic team etc. but this year is just so different, but i already decided if i fail this year, im dropping out and getting my GED, and the colleges here only want a high ACT score and your GED, no need for highschool diploma. and i can score high on the ACT, ive already scored a 24 on the one i took 3 years ago. so theres no doubt about me getting a higher education. but everything just is so annoying.

I got my GED.
I was failing pretty much everything in school.
Not because I couldnt handle school, hell everything in school we did, all IN CLASS assignments, I passed no sweat, if I was graded on that alone I would have had straight A's.

The problem was our school was like 70% homework, and I refused to do it.
I go to school to learn, and went home to relax and enjoy life.
Not doing homework failed me.
So I went for my GED my senior year, as I'd had enough of the school system, and almost aced everything except math, got like a 70% on that one.

Wish I had gone to college, but I couldnt afford it.  Went to trade school instead (Job Corps)

But you should finish school, talk with your counslers and get your schedule fixed.
Dont just drop out or quit, at least try, and if in the end you dont make it get your GED, then go to college.

Especially with the way the economy is fucked right now (if your not in the US this may not apply to you)  getting a good job, and having a powerfull skill set will be vital.

i have pretty much my whole career planned out, ive done research for the surrounding universities and things. i know i can be accepted, Duke university sends me every year a college book to which colleges that would accept me and scholarships. im not going to half ass my life, im attempting to not fall in my parents footsteps.

well its good to hear you have a plan. least if it does go wrong, you had something you were striving for, a story to explain your life, not just a deadbeat going "well i decided to take 6 years off of life… so i didnt have a job or school." usually thats the deal breaker for colleges and jobs

Kender you ho, stop spending so much time playing SC4 and do your school work, and I definitely agree with what Dr.Nova said, the economy is about to fuck over, and the people who probably won't get fired are the honest, skilled, etc workes.

Do your work u ho.

@DrNova:

> Especially with the way the economy is Ducked right now (if your not in the US this may not apply to you)  getting a good job, and having a powerfull skill set will be vital.

Haha I'm living in Australia, best country there is. Glad I'm not living in US, that shithole.