Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A random minimal UI

gdog12356

Yeah, so I started screwing around to get myself working again and this happened. I was trying to stick to minimal, as I love the style. Any thoughts or opinions? Took roughly around 15mins since I had no clue what to make. This is just something that I thought I would need more opinion on then myself.

![](http://i.imgur.com/v4Ptfkz.png)

Old:
>! ![](http://i.imgur.com/iOcxgGp.png)

I like it a lot. I agree that it needed something at the top, but that picture isn't doing it for me. The proportions are good and all, just the content of the image seems inconsistent with the style, and probably a bit out of place regardless of what this is for. (I'm guessing it's a placeholder though? I can never be sure haha)

> I like it a lot. I agree that it needed something at the top, but that picture isn't doing it for me. The proportions are good and all, just the content of the image seems inconsistent with the style, and probably a bit out of place regardless of what this is for. (I'm guessing it's a placeholder though? I can never be sure haha)

Thank you for your input -3-, and the image at the top is actually an avatar of someone here at the forums(Wing). Essentially in the mock-up it would be used as a place for the users avatar. I shall soon replace it with something to match the background for, as well as changing some of the colors and tone.

An update:

![](http://i.imgur.com/v4Ptfkz.png)

> You should make it a bit more flat, it will look better imo.

Thank you for your input, It helped :3.

> That looks pretty cool actually. Is this something you do more often, and how well do you think you could handle making requests?

Yes, I do graphics quite frequently. PM me about requests, not sure if I want to take the job up before I hear about it :P.

> That picture should be replaced for some kind of logo ;)

The purpose of the image was to be the users avatar. But I could see a logo being there :P.

> Why are you using meeeee :'(

First thing that came to my head. I have changed it so don't fret young laddy.

> I actually thought Wing made this. So many name changes around here… I can't keep up. D:

No problem, I wouldn't expect anyone to know who I am without checking my username history ;p.

> Yes, I do graphics quite frequently. PM me about requests, not sure if I want to take the job up before I hear about it :P.

Only one way to find out right? :P I'll throw you a PM once I'm done with what I want to have for people to check out. I'm sort of working on having at least a little bit of playable content before trying to tie people to a chair and force them to work.. I mean ask them nicely for help and give them fair treatment.