Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Zombie mmorpg

Jarmendes

Ive wanted a zombie mmorpgs for ages so i thought maybe i could make one. What do you think? Here is what it would feature.

**Storyline:**

The Australian government were developing a next generation weapon. It was a virus that could wipe out a whole army. Of course it was contained in their research facility but the research facility had a malfunction and part of it blew up. Scientists claimed that the virus had been destroyed but were getting infected… the virus turned them into animals. they were no longer human, ready to feats on a humans flesh. They were zombies. Soon the zombies had bitten many other people who in turn bit other people. In a week whole cities were infected. In a month the world. Survivors stuck together, sought out other survivors...but many were killed or infected. The virus's research facility was one of the only safe places to be. They invented a cure but for the infected that were already turned into zombies, it was already too late. Eventually the research facilities power ran out. The zombies broke in and killed everyone inside. But news had already spread of the cure and many came to find it. This is where your journey begins. Find the virus, team up with friends and kill some zombies!

**Features**

* kill endless numbers of zombies as you explore the city streets of infected towns
* Clear out houses and barricade yourself in to survive a zombie siege.
* Search shops and firearms stores for food and weapons to take back to your safehouse
* Zombies are stronger and faster than you so teamwork is a must
* If bitten you will turn into one of the infected unless you find and use the cure (found in an infested cities research facility that accidentally made the virus), also if the zombies kill you while you are infected you will wake up as a zombie in a random place somewhere in the desert,town etc
* And lots more that i cant be bothered writing!

This is all just an idea so the game would definitely have heaps more features and stuff.

cure from cancer makes zombies = I am Legend… try and tweak it some...
maybe the Aussies were trying to make the next polio or black plague... for bio warfare... and then the US bombs them all to hell... but it didnt help... the virus survived... damn those Aussies!

Whats wrong with Tom Cruise?
He has some good movies, and his avatar doesn't have to be zombies for him to love them. Besides, he was the first to have the idea for a zombie game :/

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,32617.0.html

Not to mention his username.

Thank you Derek, Tom Cruise is a very good actor i love The Last Samurai DA best movie Eva! I have seen tons of zombie movies, as obsessed with zombies a year ago all i did was draw zombies, watch zombie movies, play zombie games, and talk about zombies all day. I droped zombies for a bit now i am back into zombie movies and zombie gaming. I have "Dawn Of The Dead" the 1979 one, in ultimate collectors edition! I am the true zombie fanatic!

Anyway, your idea for the game is pretty well thought out. You might want to come up with a better story thou, because almost every zombie thing is like 'They were developing a cure for ….., a new bio weapon for ..... blah blah blah you get the picture.

sounds like dead frontier you can check that game for ideas if you want,
the link to it is http://www.deadfrontier.com/

…. and one more thing ....
@FS:CG :

> link=topic=32666.msg297505#msg297505 date=1224111195]
> damn those Aussies!

OI! I'm gonna throw koalas at you now.

• 2 weeks later...
it's hard to be original when you pick something heavily mainstream like zombies. Good luck though  :)
I love zombie games personally, I've played most of the resident evil series (ps1 + 2) nothing from the gamecube or game boy though.
I LOVE the survival genre is what I'm getting at, and if you can make a GOOD zombie game, you'll hear it from me

-edit BTW, I would hate being the zombie, I find it boring. Rather be the guy running around with guns and sh*t for his life. More thrilling.