Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Maruchan Ramen

kender the great

The other day me and a few friends were bitching about whats the correct way to make ramen, and finally came to the conclusion that there isn't. but i was wondering how you peeps make your ramen. I make mine by taking a frying pan, putting hardly any water in it, putting the seasoning and the noodles in and letting it all absorb into the noodles. makes it all flavorful. :D. and if i don't do that, then i just eat it straight out in brick form with the seasoning as a kind of dip. haha. that tastes best with a uber ice cold mountain dew. <3

I crush up two packs(while still in the pack)
Then I put it in a plastic bowl with plenty of water
Microwave exactly 6 minutes
Drain nearly all water(leaving only enough to keep noodles moist)
Mix in seasoning packet and random other seasoning in my cupboard

I saw a recipe on 4chan for ramen, basically you boil the cake normally, but then you strain all the water and leave the noodles bare. Then you scramble a couple eggs and add the seasoning pack to that. Then you throw the noodles in the eggs and mix it, then dump it all in a pan and fry it.

A little exotic for me, but some of you guys might like that idea. I just cook them normally, but use less water so the broth is stronger. And sometimes I add meat, celery, and onion.

@zombie0hour:

> I place 2 cups of water into the frying pan, let it boil, place in noodles in a brick, mix it around and break noodles up, let cook for 4-6 mintues, drain water, dump noddles into bowl, place seasoning into the bowl, mix around with a fork and enjoy!

when i do it the seasoning burns my throat. :(.

i really really wanna try boiling it in redbull, since i drink so much of it.