Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Making a main menu for World of Tahl

codemeister1990

Umm… I choose 'more may be added'.

Seriously they are both horrible. The first one is just um... gradient and letters. Looks totaly unprofessionall and just... looks bad. The second one isn't good to. It's just an image not a menu - the buttons are almoast impossible to see, the font is diffrent in the first and the third one...

...try harder.

Sorry but this well it sucks to say it in a crual  way:

first one:

- WAY TO BIG LETTERS! it overwelms the GUI (the …games should be in a little corner actually :s)
- Sad background.. to standard
- The buttons don't feel like buttons, its just a part of the image
- Didn't change the font, neither the placement of the text in the buttons
- and many more...

Second one: (maby even worse)

- No title???
- Just a background added oO
- You changed the font of the buttons but not of all, you "forgot" Login & delete account?
-etc etc...

This might come hard to you, but its very constructive critism i'm giving you... Folow some photoshop tutorials & use my post, will help alot i guess :)

good luck, Tyr

Not true. There are people who can do beter things things with paint than others with paint.net and so on. It's true that photoshop is considered the best avalible gfx editor… but that doesn't mean it will make graphics for you. People start with photoshop without any practice with just pixels and are totaly shocked that they can't do anything decent. It's like making a kid that never seen a piano before play it and being dissapointed that it sucks at it.