Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LOOK PLZ . Need help with 429 error….

legend 1234

Yes i know theres like 5 other topics but no 1 is helping or replying to them…. so i thought i woukld create a new one

anyways im having problems witht eh 429 error. Cant create object

ive done everything in the runetime error fix thread

ive followed this thread: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic=475.0

but none work

how can i fix this as i really want EE 2.7

can any 1 plz help me ? i may ever consider donating to you if you do

im using windows xp btw.

thanks alot :D

@legend:

> mmk if u read my post i said i already tried that
>
> and i explained wat the error is so maybe a usefull link next time ?
>
> no need for a pic every 1 knows that it is

Stop talking like a uneducated 10 year old. No one thinks your cool. It's not hard to actually spell out words instead of using numbers and shortcuts.

lol dude u must be kidding

yea because i use shortened words im trying to be cool ? bahahaha

and who needs to use proper english on the internet ? were not at school so who gives a shit how i spell lol

soo stop flaming my topic because ur a mod and supposed to be stopping flaming

@legend:

> lol dude u must be kidding

Nope, I'm quite serious.

@legend:

> yea because i use shortened words im trying to be cool ? bahahaha

Are you? I never said you were, I just said, that no one would think your cool for speaking like that.

@legend:

> and who needs to use proper english on the internet ? were not at school so who gives a shit how i spell lol

Well regardless, how you present yourself on the internet definately effects on how others interpret you. Those who often type organised and literate posts I often depict as 'more professional' and usually even older.

@legend:

> soo stop flaming my topic because ur a mod and supposed to be stopping flaming

Well so sorry for telling you to post properly. I never knew you'd take offense to it.

Hello just to add additional help with  RTE 429, heres a little snippet from my upcoming Tutorial for EE 2.7….......

11)  I immediately got      "Run Time Error 429 – Active X Component can’t create object".  I solved this  RTE 429 by……..going into the Client Folder and then the Data folder, and there were about 16 files there…mostly OCX files, I right clicked on them and registered them all.

> Quote from: Mellowz on June 16, 2008, 10:42:40 PM
>
> REGISTER YOUR DLL/OCX FILES IN THE CLIENT DATA FOLDER!

12)  Then my Server loaded right up.

(NOTE : I have gotten info that sometimes an additional thing is needed to solve RTE 429……..”All I did was download  (Godlords) Eclipse Library Files  [http://files.filefront.com/ELI2RC4exe/;12161088;/fileinfo.html](http://files.filefront.com/ELI2RC4exe/;12161088;/fileinfo.html)    and run it and then I ran the ELI2RC3HF4 file, then when I tried running server it worked…..Creds to Legend 1234)