Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Magoflagen. Recruiting

r.d.r

We are currently looking for

1 creator,2 develepors, and 2 mods? mappers( mods and mappers are considered same thing in this game).

If you are intrested contact me at

[email protected]  Messenger only.

The website is

www.magoflagen.co.cc

In this game you will have a house or an appartment .You must defend your property. kill the monsters, or clan members(clan members outran most of the realm). Monsters /clan members drop a form of money you pick it up . With your money you can 1\. make your house look better. Or 2\. get better equipment.

Story: It is 3210\. Members of clans have completely wiped off most of man kind. THe ones alive banned together to protect what is rightfuly theres. One day the fire clan was in the middle of a raid and  a space ship ran down crashed. THey opened the spaceship and found monsters. Now there was 2 threats. Both to humans  and 1 to the clan members.

Screenies soon to come.

All staff members get a mansion, They can add on to there mansion or do what ever they please with it.

Members starts with an apartment then can get  a 2,3,4,5 story apartment or if they have enough money move into a mansion.

please note this is new and im making it better

picture1 : players apartment with out much editing

Picture 2 there is An entrence to the sprite room

picture 3 there is the sprite room i have about 15 maps so far im working on it, but i need new workers.

I did maybe if you'd learn to read? Like i said the clans took over the world and technolidgy got wiped out so it is your job to defend your city/home. You can make your house look cool and stuff, or you can simply get better equipment.

@r.d.r:

> I did maybe if you'd learn to read? Like i said the clans took over the world and technolidgy got wiped out so it is your job to defend your city/home. You can make your house look cool and stuff, or you can simply get better equipment.

1\. if you want people to help you out try not insulting people

2\. i said the GAME PLAY (the interface like is there any special features to it ect)

besides just saying you fight the clans ect doesn't seem to be much of a big point to the game i don't care so much about the story of the game but if the only point is to make a big house and kill random people..it gets boring fast

No offense, but the maps aren't good. Read some mapping tutorials, you might learn a thing or two. Also before you post, use spell-check, spelling words correctly will help you get more respect.

You said it was the year 3210, but those sprites/tiles are medieval, therefore making it not fit in.

Will houses have any use, as far as helping you defend yourself? It would be pretty pointless having half the game be about building a useless house. I've got an outline of ideas for houses you can implement.

I. House health
  A. Monsters and enemy clans try to get through your house to defeat you.
  B. Your walls crumble after a certain amount of damage, allowing the enemy to pass through.
  C. If you lose the battle, your house looks normal again, but it's health is decreased.
        1\. You can rebuild the house through construction.

II. Defensive parts
  A. Corner turrets
        1\. These go on the corners of the house, and if anyone comes close enough to the house they will fire arrows in all directions.
  B  Poison pits
        2\. If a player steps on a certain tile, the ground will break and a poison pit will be revealed, which kills them.
  C. Warp tiles   
        3\. If a player steps on a certain tile, the ground will break and a warp tile will be revealed, which warps them to a random place which is not in their house.