Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Epic of Gaia - Seeking Full Team

TheJIVE

**Epic of Gaia**
Act I
![](http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=epicofgaiapz8.jpg)

Prologue: The scattered kingdoms of Gaia have been in a territorial feud for hundreds of decades. Gaia, a once prominent planet, inhabited by thousands of species living togethor in peace and harmony, underwent a drastic physical change in which whole continents were split by erupting underground volcanoes and moving bodies of water. Soon after, Gaia entered a bloody phase. Bordering kingdoms fought for the newly formed lands. Gaia entered a stage of war. Great kingdoms were shattered, new kingdoms were formed. Wise kings were murdered, legendary warlords, made. This period lasted for over a century.

This is where players will intervene. They will choose the course of action that will directly affect Gaia. Epic of Gaia offers what no other games have offered before. Player owned towns, player managed economy (markets), player created items (there will be little to no generic items), and much more. Players can choose various paths that will begin their journey to conquer or to save Gaia. Warring factions (player owned kingdoms and guilds) will claim lands by mutual agreement or conquer them by war. Combat will not be your only method of leveling. Smithing, an essential part of Gaia's past, present, and future will be another way to gain experience points and skill points. Smithing will allow for players to craft different grade weapons using different materials. Alchemy, the creation of potions and other concoctions will allow for players to create replenishing consumables and others that will help in PvE/PvP combat. As more progress gets completed, the rest of the classes will be made public. As of now, they are undecided as this will require some scripting. Specialty classes will be introduced; after reaching a certain rank/level as a specific job, you will get the choice to continue on that path, or to choose a subpath (specialty class). Many more features that will bring light to the game such as changing terrain with updates, political debate and government, and more will hopefully be introduced as soon as I get an active, dedicated team.

A bit about me: I'm on for a few hours every day (active) and will work on this project as long as I don't have any reports or term papers due. As I am a university student, I hope you will understand when I cannot stay on for extenuous amounts of time during exam and cram weeks. Other than that, I hope to meet you who want to participate in the creation of a great MMORPG.

Now, for the important details:

I'd like applicants to follow this form outline (if it's not too much trouble ;D) and reply as soon as possible.

Name: Alias: Gender: Age: Skills: Personality: All applicants are required to have some sort of communication with me, so please, if you don't have Windows Live Messenger, I implore you to get it. However, that's not the only method. I also have XFire, Steam Chat, and we can also communicate through Ventrilo.

Thanks for reading, and hope to speak to some of you soon.

-TheJIVE

I can host :) ive been hosting a few private servers for along time but im closing both of them i can host 24/7 and it be like you have your own dedicated server! I can even host like right now so you can log in edit while game is up and then when its ready its already for people to come in well if you want some help pm me!!!!! I will host. :cheesy: hurry! because im posting at allot of places that need a hoster.! cause im getting bored and i want somethign to lol

Hi! I might be interested in helping you if you would like.

Name= Josh
Game Alias= Cyadinal
Gender= Male
Age= 16
Skills=  I can sort of map, getting a lot better, willing to learn how to code, anything else, I am willing to learn.
Personality= Like to learn, love gaming, smart, etc…

@koltenk0:

> I can host :) ive been hosting a few private servers for along time but im closing both of them i can host 24/7 and it be like you have your own dedicated server! I can even host like right now so you can log in edit while game is up and then when its ready its already for people to come in well if you want some help pm me!!!!! I will host. :cheesy: hurry! because im posting at allot of places that need a hoster.! cause im getting bored and i want somethign to lol

Dont trust this guy

I would help, but work renders my free time useless D:

Once you work with programming, its not fun anymore at home. Well, unless your paying lol, then we can talk D:.

i can help out with this

Name: Lucy
Alias: Evolutionized: Revived
Skills:i am an average mapper and im gettin better, i am gettin better with graphic art so pixel art and spriting. my shading is improving aswell
Personality: Im an outgoing person. i love to do the weirdest things and i luv to stand out. Gaming is my passion and i want to take that passion with me in the future and i think that eclipse is giving me a good chance at that.
ways to contact:
my msn account [email protected]

**Name:** Nick

**Alias:** Chief

**Skills:**

* Mapping,
* Web Design,
* Graphic Design,
* GUI's,
* Sprites,
* Paperdoll,
* and starting to do tiles… we'll see how well they turn out...

**Personality:** ummm… im awesome... yeah, lol...

**ways to contact me:**

* **PM Me here.**
**AIM:** NICKx777
**MSN:** [email protected]
**YIM:** blitz_2234

Name: Chen-Wei
Alias: ECHOvirus
Skills: eh, iunno. nothin much, im just helpin u out cause i said i would :P throw me a userfriendly prog and gimme a weekend to master it, i guess.
Personality: if u don't know, then our friendship is over.