Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Taking requests (making sprites)

Minilinkki

Hi there, I am making a game Called Planet Solus and i needed some human male and female sprites that are only wearing bras and boxers or whatever you wanna call them, they need to be the default person size for EE and paperdoll compatible thanks, if possible could you please make me a skeleton version too :P

heres the description of my game:
The year is 1010 on a far away planet called Solus. Solus was a peaceful planet, brimming with creatures of all shapes and sizes, Hundreds of impressive castles and cities and vast meadows filled with flowers of vibrant colours. Everything seemed that this peace would last forever…It probably would have if it wasn't for a particularly evil being that names himself Thorack. Now Thorack was once a well known advisor to the King of the entire planet of Solus, Thorack realised his oppurtunities and eventually overthrew the King in a famous fate-deciding battle in which Thorack and his undead army slaughtered millions and claimed Solus as his Nether-Kingdom, since then the planet has decended into darkness and only a small handful of the original inhabitants of Solus exist and are known to the Undead Horde as the Darkness-Stealers.

I really hope you can help me :)

~Regards~
~Orcywoo~

@Ninja-Tech:

> hey dude could you make a marshmellow for me with eyes glowing red
> and a smirk on? 64x64

That gonna be Marsh? Sweet….
Umm.... Back on-topic;
Could you make just two sprites for me or so? I don't want a sheet, since I got most I need, just need some sitting sprites of some I got. PM me or add me at MSN; [email protected]