Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Map ;]

KevinBoy

@Kevin:

> I thought they were free since you did release the server(http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=21514.0).

So it appears your ignorant. You read the topic and realize that I released it open-server, yet you ignore the disclaimer on the topic, as well as the terms and conditions which you agreed to upon installing the game. I can sue you, as you have accepted and broke the user agreement.

> All custom sprites and graphics are property of Kreative Studios. Do not use/edit or move any graphics without my permission. Custom graphics are copyrighted, and action will be taken against those who break this disclaimer. Upon downloading the game, you agree to this disclaimer. You also will not be able to install the game unless you agree to the terms and conditions, which are listed inside the executive installer for Krusade Online.
>
> Permission may be granted to edit the sprites if you are using them for a Krusade Online mod. I would appreciate it if you contacted me if you wish to do so, and provide information.

Remove then immediately please.