Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Easier way to make items?

Loelin

It takes to freaking long to make items. I don't mind the nonsizable map editor's brush; Its the item editor's process of making items is giving me carpal tunnel syndrome. Is there anyway for a separate item editor or a stock pack for Medieval items. Sorry, but this item editor is losing my patience.
OK, i understand that you dont want to focus happly on the end user, i mean, _when you do something good, it is not always free._

@Loelin:

> It takes to freaking long to make items. I don't mind the nonsizable map editor's brush; Its the item editor's process of making items is giving me carpal tunnel syndrome. Is there anyway for a separate item editor or a stock pack for Medieval items. Sorry, but this item editor is losing my patience.

if you dont like it…change it

lol i kno

Loelin go try and find another _Free_ 2d mmorpg maker that has a clean item editor system that _doesn't require_ lots of coding to use. OH and try finding one that is more _advanced_ than Eclipse. i _DARE_ you.

You will find no other good engine that _free._
so stop complaining and use it
get over your lil fake ass crying and deal with it.

@Loelin:

> It takes to freaking long to make items. I don't mind the nonsizable map editor's brush; Its the item editor's process of making items is giving me carpal tunnel syndrome. Is there anyway for a separate item editor or a stock pack for Medieval items. Sorry, but this item editor is losing my patience.

I don't even get what your talking about.

@Lenton:

> …
>
> How can you make it any easier or quicker? It takes like a minute.

Imagine making 60 items at a time 60 X 1 = 60 Minutes. A full hour it takes to make 60 items, some other RPG maker programs take 30 seconds or less and don't require to type /edititems everytime