Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon Legends

Catcatcat

I'm willing to build in a battle system (and only the battlesystem) for €25.
Also, this is only the system and doesn't include the pokemons placed in, if you want to do so, I can explain you but you WILL need VB6 and a bit experience.

Looking forward, Anasky

Those sprites are actually stolen from Pokemon Online, and we do not grant either Cyrus or Pokemon Legends permission to use them.
Proof of creation:

http://polspriters.deviantart.com/
http://www.pkmnonline.org/

Pokemon Online (POL) is the intellectual copyright holder of both the sprite template and all sprites created using it, both Pokemon Cyrus and Pokemon Legends must cease and desist using the templates and any sprites created from it immediately or we will have to take action. Because we have not granted permission for use of our sprites or templates, any sprites you have created on our template or through editing our sprites are also owned by Pokemon Online (POL). If you read through the POL spriters DeviantArt page you will find a clause stating that our templates and sprites are for POL's exclusive use.

You know honestly I don't think POL copyrights matter. They did a terrible job at protecting their grahpics in the first place. Copyrights have little legal power when 1) it's the internet I can find the same if not better grahpics through google and 2) the graphics from POL have been stolen and used so many times since the game was closed it's kind of useless to whine about it now. If POL were still open for players, and still had some sort of fanbase I'd stand by the rights of the creator, but hell the game isn't even a game any longer. If he has to have permission from some one who moved on long ago I'll let him use my tile set after I recompile it.