Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Algerath Graphics (not free for use!)

Techno 5.0

Dezire no likey.  :P

Make the Login a pop-up windows, just make a picturebox or something, have it hidden by default, then have it open when you click Login, and add the code from frmLogin to that, and all the frmLogin stuff in the whole source, change to picLogin :P Would look sexier.

My main question is why unclothed paperdoll templates appear in the logo section…I understand that there might be some sort of artistic rationale to it all, but it's still a choice that would be difficult to explain tastefully to younger players.

@Amperglyph:

> My main question is why unclothed paperdoll templates appear in the logo section…I understand that there might be some sort of artistic rationale to it all, but it's still a choice that would be difficult to explain tastefully to younger players.

true i kno its part of the story thats why
and not everyone was born with cloths on

@l0lz!:

> Not all Orcs have to be fat Q_Q. Anyways The background interferes with the other stuff, so smooth it out, and add some extra stuff besides the sprites.

lol about the orcs i need to change them because they are supost to be ogres xD
i need to change their skin color

@Ninja-Tech:

> its part of the story but its not at the very beggining… >.>

Well, if it's something that's not explained to the players until far later, it doesn't particularly make sense to have that be the first thing they see of the game.

But this is dragging dangerously off-topic…the foremost problem with it would be the lack of contrast. The background is too dark to support black letters, which could be easily (if not very elegantly) solved by placing a layer of white or off-white letters over the black ones...though, that's only if the original layering isn't available anymore. That would open up options.

@Anna:

> If the outline was brighter to make the text stand out more, they would look very good. Nice background pattern, and the colors and patterns match the text well.

kk thank you ;)
the background is like three layers of rendered clouds with different colors and overlayed effects