Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pixel Artist / Art Work / Manga

Mytsaw

• 2 weeks later...
> No, isn't enough, I don't even know what is that, an image with a 3D character and a fire background.
>
> Did you made that character?

Dude going full retard is never a good thing… My comment was directed at the poster of this threads signature, not mine. How much sleep are you running on? && I meant I'd send them a message if I had any more problems with my graphics & needed some help. I don't understand how your post is relevant to this thread, or why my signature is relevant to it either. && to answer your question, no. It's from a game called Dekaron. (one of the best MMORPGs ever created & highly unknown to the gaming community)

> Dude going full retard is never a good thing… My comment was directed at the poster of this threads signature, not mine. How much sleep are you running on? && I meant I'd send them a message if I had any more problems with my graphics & needed some help. I don't understand how your post is relevant to this thread, or why my signature is relevant to it either. && to answer your question, no. It's from a game called Dekaron. (one of the best MMORPGs ever created & highly unknown to the gaming community)

That was not full retard your paragraph was confusing, you might want to re-word it and take the and and from where there are no need for two.

I just read my own post, I found it very descriptive on explaining exactly what I wanted to say. Down to the last point.

Also, that "and and" you are referring to is to show a separate though as its the beginning of a sentence and, "and" can't properly start a sentence so I use the Symbol twice to represent that. (Grammar Nazi…)