Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Storyline of World of Polar Online The Beginning!

LIlCheatah

Around the year of 2100 mankind has accomplished to make a black hole on Planet Earth. The entire human race has been destroyed and absorbed, leaving no space of trail except by a few European space marines. They re-build Planet Earth. Except, it has no core.
18.000 year has been passed and mankind now has a lot of brainless people. Will you give all human and non-humans a brain by helping them out in a world of ice and snow?
It's up to you! Save mankind and re-build a new marvelous world in: World of Polar Online!

Made by **Anasky** & **LilCheatah**

The fact it's set in our earth means that a black hole that managed to kill everyone wouldn't be able to remove the core of the earth.
If that's not what remover the core of earth, what did?
If it is, how the hell did it do it? (Sorry if I sound rude, it sounds confusing)

You also said "**The entire human race** has been destroyed and absorbed, leaving no space of trail except by a few European space marines." which contradicts itself.

Around the year of 2100 mankind has accomplished to make a black hole on Planet Earth. Wow, how did they accomplish such a task? The entire human race has been destroyed and absorbed, leaving no space of trail except by a few European space marines. Ok, a couple things here. 1\. What exactly is a space marine? 2\. Excuse me if i'm wrong, but wouldnt a black hole devour A LOT more then just the earth? They re-build Planet Earth. Except, it has no core. Ok… more questions! 1\. Where were they at the time of the black hole? 2\. were did they get the supplies to build a new earth, and 3\. What kind of idiot forgets to make a core for a planet? Oh, and you could also explain what no core meant.Well, you do, but its at the end (I think)
18.000 year has been passed and mankind now has a lot of brainless people. Uh… Will you give all human and non-humans a brain by helping them out in a world of ice and snow? More questions. 1\. Why don't they have a brain? 2\. Why do humans AND non humans need a brain. 3\. What are non humans? 4\. how do they stay alive without a brain. and 5\. why is the world ice and snow?
It's up to you! Save mankind and re-build a new marvelous world in: World of Polar Online! Yes.. a marvelous world of non human zombies whiuch live on a frozen planet? You would think that after 18,00 years, someone would have built a core.. I just feel bad for the inhabitants. Do they even have an O-zone layer? Breathable air? Gravity!?!

Made by Anasky & LilCheatah
      Friendly editing by Jdf318

My guess? I see this as being one of the many fictional realities inspired by the whole Large Hadron Collider thing…I heard a number of speculative stories about using the LHC to create a miniature black hole, which could escape predictions by physicists and become much larger than expected. I assume that this story, then, must be one of them.

But, I would enjoy seeing a lot more explanation in this story. So far, it seems like they're using more stuff than actual answers - many of the plot points used, such as space marines, brainless people, and the lack of a core, are completely unnecessary, and only distract from the matter at hand.

For example, the reason why the planet has no core is probably based on the idea that, if the core is the hottest part of the planet, then a planet without a core must be really cold. Which is reasonable science - if you're in sixth grade. Better ideas would include a smaller star, a greater orbital distance, or a geologically dead planet, which would be a version of the "no core" argument that doesn't fall apart in the existence of gravity.

Try and edit it a bit mroe in this sense.

1\. Black hole would make it so earth couldent be re built. Black hoels dotn magicaly disapear.
2.How do peopel lose there brains?
3\. How can a few (unless the word few means *hit load) space mariens build a whole planet.
4\. Why is it all ice?
5\. Maby say they colonized a sub planet named pluto becuase the black hoel not only destroyed earth but many planets around it. It also through off the gravitational pull of the sun screwing over mars and venus. So pluto was the only inhabitable planet for the few explorers left on it. Help them to rebuild a sutible "planet" (for aparently plutos nto a planet)
6\. Cause if your getting scientific then do it right :)

@Keebler:

> Black hoels dotn magicaly disapear.

Not true, actually. According to the predictions of Hawking radiation, a black hole can only sustain itself for a finite amount of time, as based on a ratio of its initial mass. At this point, the amount of gamma radiation within the black hole, as generated by supercompacting of the atomic constituents, will exceed the capacity of the hole, and cause it to rapidly expand, simulating the "evaporation" of the gravitational singularity.

This property of black holes is why, if we were to manually create a small superdense object, or a tiny black hole, it would only be a threat to the planet if the global consensus of physicists is wrong, or if someone severely underestimates the mass of the singularity.

As to the idea of using a real-life object as the replacement for Earth, I would not recommend Pluto, because, even though it is extremely popular with the misinformed youth of America, it lacks an atmosphere, any valuable resources, and has such a peculiar orbit that it can never be reliably terraformed. I would suggest Europa for that purpose, since it's a world made largely of frozen water, sort of like a "frozen dinner" version of Earth - just waiting for someone to heat it up a little.

I attempted to somewhat quickly rewrite your story. It's not much still, but hopefully will help. I never finished it, or done much on it though-

_Sometime in the mid 22nd century, A cataclysmic disaster broke out on Earth when scientists experimented with high-energy physics. This disastrous experiment resulted in the creation of a black hole on Earth. Although they predicted the chances of this occurrence was one in a million, they were proved wrong, when this empty abomination had consumed the entire planet within days. Only few managed to escape the dead planet, by departing in space vessels fully equipped with vital resources.
Over the long years, they attempted to colonize and live on many other planets in the galaxy. Many of which did not cater for their needs. Slowly but surely the survivors died off. All hope was almost lost until they decided to return to the only planet they had hope for. Earth._

The story is rather hard to continue on, considering it makes little sense to begin with. Your going to have to try really hard to make it seem somewhat realistic.

@Amperglyph:

> Not true, actually. According to the predictions of Hawking radiation, a black hole can only sustain itself for a finite amount of time, as based on a ratio of its initial mass. At this point, the amount of gamma radiation within the black hole, as generated by supercompacting of the atomic constituents, will exceed the capacity of the hole, and cause it to rapidly expand, simulating the "evaporation" of the gravitational singularity.
>
> This property of black holes is why, if we were to manually create a small superdense object, or a tiny black hole, it would only be a threat to the planet if the global consensus of physicists is wrong, or if someone severely underestimates the mass of the singularity.
>
> As to the idea of using a real-life object as the replacement for Earth, I would not recommend Pluto, because, even though it is extremely popular with the misinformed youth of America, it lacks an atmosphere, any valuable resources, and has such a peculiar orbit that it can never be reliably terraformed. I would suggest Europa for that purpose, since it's a world made largely of frozen water, sort of like a "frozen dinner" version of Earth - just waiting for someone to heat it up a little.

This is true, but it takes a lot longer than 18,000 years for a backhole to go away. At least I think so…

Also, as far as Kreator's rewrite of the story: The people who "managed to escape" could have perhaps been pessimists during the experiments. The same people who, on 12/31/1999, were hiding in an underground bunker with 10 years worth of canned goods and fuel. There would not have been many of them who left the planet when the experiment was being conducted, but they are the planning, survivalist types. They banded together on Earth several weeks before the experiment to determine what their course of action would be if what they thought was going to occur happened.

Maybe that could add a bit to the people who "escaped the planet". Because if it was possible for them to escape (and I don't think it would have been if a blackhole opened up with the force to destroy a planet), then I would think many people would have been able to. Unless, of course, it was total chaos on the planet, and those who made it out where the ones who pushed everyone out of their way, held people at gun point for their space shuttles, etc. Then a lot of them would likely be thugs and personal malitia men.

Just a couple different ways to go there.