Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rebellion of Andirton Recruiting

tonyo4455

Hey there! We are in desperate need of staff members and workers. We only have 2 people helping, me, and Potatoemonger (my best friend). I have been hosting the server and mapping and he just joined the team this morning. We are both complete beginners and are clueless of how to do things on the Eclipse engine.

Story:

In the world of Cruzick there was a king, his name, Andirton. In fact, in history, was one of the greatest kings alive. Then as an evil plague spread around the world, men started to transform into creatures of un-belivable power. Andirton saw this as a power oppurtunity, he then took control over these creatures. As people saw Andirton himself transformed into a creature of enormus evil power. As this happened a rebellion brewed, known as group called The Rebellions Of Andirton. This group consists of you, and any other who has the courage, strength, agility, and spell craft to survive. Cruzick lies in your hands, Good Luck, and Good Faith. ~Made by Docter Dray

It takes place in: The Middle Ages (like most MMO's)

The game-play type: Fantasy

Features: No unique features yet :P

We need:

1 more mappers
1 paperdoll person :O
a sprite artist
tile creator
and any other jobs you guys might want to apply for

I know i didn't make the best persuasive paragraph, but I do have an amazing imagination and because of that I'm super creative. Something tells me when I make the team, the game going to be fast and easy to complete. Looking forward to working with anyone I hire!

Application: (please fill this out fully and correctly)
Name:
Job Wanted:
E-Mail:
Best Position:
Worst Position:

*Best/Worst Position meaning your best/worst talent on the eclipse engine like mapping, coding, scripting, etc.

** After you apply I would like to see your BEST work on the eclipse engine!

***Please tell me if you like the name! If you don't then don't be rude, just tell me I should fix it and/or give me an idea or suggestion.

As some constructive criticism, I would suggest not just accepting anyone. As you said, you don't care if they are "newb" or not. You should really target the BEST person for your project. Don't just jump on the first person who applies. The best way to build respect is to kinda play it cool and plan things out. Act as professional as necessary and retain some standards.

People will look up to someone when there is actually something to look up to. Just some advice on how to revise your thread.

@Crank:

> As some constructive criticism, I would suggest not just accepting anyone. As you said, you don't care if they are "newb" or not. You should really target the BEST person for your project. Don't just jump on the first person who applies. The best way to build respect is to kinda play it cool and plan things out. Act as professional as necessary and retain some standards.
>
> People will look up to someone when there is actually something to look up to. Just some advice on how to revise your thread.

Alright, thanks man :)

@tonyo4455:

> I know :P but still its obvious we need more people on our team lmao :) Especially that paperdoll thing i need extreme help with that. Also, i dont know how to attack WITHOUT magic in the game lmao

DUED ITS LIEK, CTRL FTW BROO!!!

(true 1k ;D)

Dude, way to be a douche? Who cares if hes not experienced, how do you think he is gonna learn? I learned most of my programming from other people helping me.

Dude, way to spam a topic. You have to GTFO while you can please. It was constructive (I'd hardly call it criticism) . I have no doubt what so ever you learned from others, That's how we all learn. But running a team, is different from learning.

@Sk3wer:

> Dude, way to spam a topic. You have to GTFO while you can please. It was constructive (I'd hardly call it criticism) . I have no doubt what so ever you learned from others, That's how we all learn. But running a team, is different from learning.

That's pure 100% flaming ;)

@tonyo4455:

> *UPDATE!!!*
>
> Alright, last night I made a few newcomer items and admin only items. They are working out great (except for the paper doll part). We are still working on the maps, and we are still waiting on someone to apply!

Admin items=fail.

Firstly, get around 100-ish player items ;)

@‡DDunit‡:

> Admin items=fail.
>
> Firstly, get around 100-ish player items ;)

Actually, mister. Admin items are not a fail! I haven't seen them in any other game and its only 1 set of items players will have like 200+ tings just as god as admin items to choose from. Admin items only look cool :P and yeah i'm still working on player items.