Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My recent "warnings"

DrNova

Anna and Soljah, two huge hypocrits, need to get off my back.
And I'm pretty sure the warnings came from them, since these two are the sorry bunch that were siding with kreator and devogen when they were starting shit (basically not acting like mods at all)

First warning.
"Taking a question, and returning with an insult to Anna. http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=38352.msg368208#msg368208"
A +15 warning for simply saying she is being annoying? Yeah, ok, someone is doing nothing but harrassing there.  Most ridiculous warning ever, and needs to be removed.

Second warning
"Insulting Gwen, without reason, publicly… If you don't want to be here Nova, gtfo."
I was critical, but not insulting. She is by her own words an attention whore.  And the "=25" warning for stating something that came from her own mouth?  Ok, I get she's a "golden cow" around here everyone wants to revere, but this is another absurd excuse for a warning.  Not to mention what kind of worthless mod thinks saying "gtfo" in a warning message is "appropriate modship"?
These two sorry excuses for mods is why I quit being one.

I'd appriciate if you either removed these foolish warnings or reduced them Marsh, and have a talk with your remaining "mods", if you would even call them that, anout their petty attitude's.

Seriously, worst excuses for moderators ever.
Turn a cheek when its their buddies pulling shit, then turn and go overboard of their buddies "enemy"

Grow up and go get a puppy you cvan beat on instead, will make you feel better

Yeah, retarded wordfilters.  "Misstress" is the LAST thing I'd ever consider An-na

If they insist on using retarded word filters for people, I'm going to start refferring to her as hoe or something else, since "mistress" is not my choice of words, nor will I be forced into it

I just want to say, I never warned you. Too much personal history between us, it wouldn't be objective.

But really, why would you attack Gwendalin like that? She's never done anything against you, and she doesn't even ask for the attention. Her main problem is she can't stand the thought of anyone disliking her, so she can not reject or refuse any attention toward her. But she doesn't ask for it. When she has things in her Real Life that matter, you don't see her crying on these boards, she's not online because she's busy dealing with her life.

You're a bigger attention whore than Gwendalin is, Nova.

You are bitter, resentful, and with little cause, atleast from what you've told us of your life. I can understand suddenly becoming homeless is a shock, luckily I haven't had to deal with that yet in my life. But before that, you've seemed to hate on women after your relationship ended. You told us that it ended because she had to devote her time and energy to her ailing mother. From what you described of it it seemed to end on amicable terms, so why the bitterness? Is it because she wouldn't devote time to YOU?

If there was betrayal or something, like she wound up pregnant by another man, I could understand the women-hate. But as it was, I don't understand the hate and bitterness that overcame you at that time. Not to mention the paranoia, every post I make you turn around and snap at me like I insulted you. Getting to be scary.

Anyway, this community is not helping you, and I'm sorry if I'm a major cause in that factor. But you are doing nothing for this community now except trouble. You said you were resigning and leaving the forum, and you should do just that. Come back when things are better, and you are the old fun Nova flying through space again.

I think you should pawn everything you can bear to let go of, and move back to Oregon. You seemed happy there, atleast from the times you talked about it.