Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Doing Flash Animations for Existing WIP's

Devogen

Hi I'm actor Troy McClure. You might remember me from threads such as "Will do GUI's /Banners /Avatars etc' and "Pixelwars'.

I didnt offer this before as It is usually time consuming, but as the requests in my other thread are dwithering (i think ive only got 8 or 9 more requests to finish) and i imagine somewhat of a plateau after that as thats the general flow at the moment for peoples projects (ie GFX are done but now comes the making the game part:)

Everyones pretty familiar with my graphics styles, they are usually glossy and shinny, but as ive said before I can tone that all down and go retro. The flash Animations dont really have a limit to what you want them to do, but just be realistic in your request is all I ask for. I can usually do whatever you are asking, but if there is something I feel I am uncapable of accomplishing, I shall inform you in due course. Nearly every single image ive created so far for people here is actually a flash animation, just without the animation part.. Every sig, every avatar, every logo.

Any requests made here will be done in strict order.

There is no condition for requests other than the game MUST be a WIP, or in an Alpha or Beta stage.

I wont do entire flash websites, as that is part of my bread and butter now (I suggest asking that guy selling his sites for $3 if you want a cheap flash site) As Im charging considerably more. But I will do the Animations for free.

Anyone who requests an animation will get it in .SWF format and also in HTML format which of course contains the code for including the animation in your own webpage.

Requests will be started in about 3-4 days from now, first in best dressed.

Peace.

D.

Sweet!

Devo lol

Can you make me 2 animations?

i need an animation of a robot walking across the screen on a white background.
just a old looking robot thats old fashioned (boxed parts). that waddles across teh screen with his arms strected out.
and behind him letters appear spelling out "Adva-Tech"
and once the robot walks off the screen just have the text stay there for maybe 30 seconds then have it fade out.

the text saying "Algerath" fades in on a black background.
then add a sword diving into the text, add like a quick white flash right as the sword goes into the text
then once the swords in…just have it wait for 45 seconds then have it fade out

Thats all i need
and you would be a huge life saver

both animations need to be pretty big in dimensions

like 600x500 or 600x600

hey, i would really like this, here is for my WIP

A nice grassy field is on the screen, with a castle in the background.
The wind is blowing, and the grass is swaying in the breeze.
Out of nowhere the top tower of the castle explodes, and a big ogre runs into view wielding two Battle Axes.
A dwarf also runs into view, with a shield and a shotgun, as the sky turns red.
The ogre swings at the dwarf, but the dwarf blocks with his shield and fires his shotgun. The small pellets just bounce off the ogres hide.
The two continue battling, and big red words come across the screen," In a Time of War"
More creatures start battleing including, elfs, humans, fairies, and many unreconizable creatures.
" Who will stand out amongs the rest"
The castle starts to burn
"And Save the…"
The ogre swings his battle axes again, and the dwarf blocks
The axes and shield come together as the background turns black, and the axes and shield go into the formation of the logo
"New Colony!"

thanks alot, you are really good at this stuff

@[VB:

> Warconn link=topic=38757.msg374227#msg374227 date=1234766260]
> hey, i would really like this, here is for my WIP
>
> A nice grassy field is on the screen, with a castle in the background.
> The wind is blowing, and the grass is swaying in the breeze.
> Out of nowhere the top tower of the castle explodes, and a big ogre runs into view wielding two Battle Axes.
> A dwarf also runs into view, with a shield and a shotgun, as the sky turns red.
> The ogre swings at the dwarf, but the dwarf blocks with his shield and fires his shotgun. The small pellets just bounce off the ogres hide.
> The two continue battling, and big red words come across the screen," In a Time of War"
> More creatures start battleing including, elfs, humans, fairies, and many unreconizable creatures.
> " Who will stand out amongs the rest"
> The castle starts to burn
> "And Save the…"
> The ogre swings his battle axes again, and the dwarf blocks
> The axes and shield come together as the background turns black, and the axes and shield go into the formation of the logo
> "New Colony!"
>
> thanks alot, you are really good at this stuff

Thats fine Ninjatech,

But Warconn, sorry you going to need to simplify

Sorry, too complex, would take me way too long not to charge for it.
unless you can provide all your goblins etc for use. I can do some of that, but not all of it.

*Edit..

Ok well i can actually do that Warconn,  Ill try anyway. Worst case scenario i ask my mate who made Swords and Sandals to hand draw some custom gobbies.

@[TB:

> [AUS][IG] УvøgêÑ link=topic=38757.msg374242#msg374242 date=1234767247]
> Thats fine Ninjatech,
>
> But Warconn, sorry you going to need to simplify
>
> Sorry, too complex, would take me way too long not to charge for it.
> unless you can provide all your goblins etc for use. I can do some of that, but not all of it.
>
> *Edit..
>
> Ok well i can actually do that Warconn,  Ill try anyway. Worst case scenario i ask my mate who made Swords and Sandals to hand draw some custom gobbies.

thank you alot, i am not that good at GFX design, just the coding aspect.

again, thanks a crap load, you are great at this stuff.

• 1 month later...
@[IG:

> XxArchAngelxX link=topic=38757.msg410853#msg410853 date=1238407718]
> hmm… Hey devo is this serves still open for requests?

Necropost.. Save the kittens!

But this looks awesome Devo. I might ask for one in a bit.

-Alpha