Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Groups

munro

Ok I'm in a group and I see how far this has gone.

[rant]

It started with SB and everything was good we were not bugging anyone then all of a sudden this whole "War" thing leaked out.

Hippoman shut the duck up. You're taking this group thing way to seriously and its all gonna be removed because of you. Its all in fun it doesn't make us any better.

Bone stop taunting Hippoman. Just don't reply to his posts about SB sucking.

These stupid clan tags and getting annoying to read. Put it in your Sig or something.

[/rant]

The groups are meant to be special boards where a certain group of friends talk. Its not a country you join to help fight in a war against others. No this isn't a "I want groups removed" post. This is a "Everyone in the groups smarten up or the groups will be taken away"

1.Hippoman grow up, it just mentions your name
2.Then why did it continue?
3.You brang cheif into it.
4.then you should have stopped
5.Who cares? You make grammer mistakes every now and then and so do I.
6.No, YOU learn when to stop, YOU learn to read stickys and YOU can stop being ignorant.

I'm not trying to fight you, I think your pretty cool. But you're taking offence to everything.

1.No not really.
2.I am, not to everything though.
2.5\. i did.
3.By i was following chief i meant, when he said he wanted to be better than SB i took that and followed on whosever idea it was to make a war. (think it was bone, not sure)
4.I did stop.
5\. I'd like to drop this before marsh gets mad.

okay… first off, hippo, hes right... i did not make [BS] to fight with others… if this keeps up, I will have to evaluate wheather or not you can stay... SOrry, but it needs to stop... Im just making my group as an alternative... its not better... it is different, but lets not compare the two cuz we all want this to go smoothly and we want to keep groups...