Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

21 Year Old Ambardia Map!

21 Years ago I created this map when I was 19 years old. It was for a whole new campaign setting for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons. Our D&D group played many a long hours into the night using these lands. My favorite nation of course was The Natoin of Ambardia named after my main D&D character Ambard. The other nations (8 of them) were all named for the characters my good friends played as well. This is hand drawn and colored and even if you think something was copied from some other source it was not. It's all original and came out of my head in 1988.

![](http://ambardia.com/AmbardiaGame/Maps/Zazaline.jpg)

@Anna:

> Looks cool… I second the suggestion to add that landmass in your game.
>
> Also... wow you're old! :P

Gee you sure know how to make a guy feel good Anna, lol

@Anna:

> Hey, you never asked if I like older men or not! ;) :P

As an experienced man I would never be so presumptuous. It could be taken the wrong way ;)

Deserts are any areas that have almost no precipitation in a years time. Antarctica and the North Pole on earth are considered deserts. If you don't believe me look it up.

@[Cube:

> Docter Dray [Formally Known As Corey] link=topic=39420.msg386357#msg386357 date=1235869743]
> ana if u like older men, then i am 100000 years old !

Not only was that retarded, but completely offtopic.  I'd warn you if it was in my powers.