Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ask a girl out

StingRay200

@ Syl-I dont understand the married reference, it seems like you were aiming to make it derogatory.  But I'm only 28 (ad far as the papers say) and am not to the point were I want marriage, even BESIDES the fact that I think marriage is a bullshit idea, at least in its current legal method of implementation

@zombie0hour:

> link=topic=39422.msg383273#msg383273 date=1235527246]
> LOl speaking of horny girls, I use to sit next to this hot chick in French and one day she sits down and she's like "Eric im really horny right now! I'm am like dieing for some!".

Lol what did you do?

@DrNova:

> @ Syl-I dont understand the married reference, it seems like you were aiming to make it derogatory.  But I'm only 28 (ad far as the papers say) and am not to the point were I want marriage, even BESIDES the fact that I think marriage is a bullshit idea, at least in its current legal method of implementation

I will magically turn it derogatory if you call me Syl again

@zombie0hour:

> link=topic=39422.msg383281#msg383281 date=1235527775]
> @Fruitpunch:I was like *nudges girl in front of me* "Hey Karry, Tia's horny, I'm horny, and I am sure you are horny… so lets have a threesome!" She just laughed.

Lol. How long ago was that?

Here's the thing about love. It's a tricky little game of chance. On the one hand, you could get nothing. But on the other hand, you could get everything you've ever hoped for. Are you ready to play the game?
- livejournal user

Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping…waiting...And though unwanted...unbidden...it will stir...open its jaws...and howl. It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love...the clarity of hatred...and the ecstacy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow. Empty rooms, shattered and dank...Without passion we'd be truly dead.
- Angel in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

go up, and say, ideally to a melody:

"If I were a surgeon I would do an operation to examine your heart.
I'd check to see if you and me could ever really move beyond the very start
But if my diagnosis came up positive I'd still be only dreaming of you
'cause approaching you is something that I know I'd never have the guts to do"

Or almost any other line from a song by Prozzak.