Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lucid dreaming/remembering your dreams

Admiral Refuge

yay! im good for sumthin!

anyway, i used to be able to dream, i could tell you some really fucked up ones. but then i started to sleep. (i never really slept…) and now that i am...im not dreaming. i'd rather have dreams then sleep.

although my dream last night is very vague. all i can remember is It had something to do with Ninja-Tech and Eclipse.

lol you're dream of Eclipse? Now that is Eclipse-Addict.
I dream of the girl I love the most, having the psi power and well just control the dream. It's fun to be able to do anything you want but some time I would just let the dream flow by itself.

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Fruitpunch:

> whenever I realize I am in a dream, the dream immediatly blacks out. Is there anyway to prevent this?

Dreams only occur during REM phase so your most likely to realise your in a dream just before you enter sleep or just before you about to wake up
the only other time is just as REM is ending.
there is a way to "train" your self to realise your in a dream and follow it without… well being forced out of it is the only way to describe it.
the easiest way to do this is to set your alarm to go off every 90 mins, when your woken up have a note pad and pen and without trying to think about anything, or even opening your eye just write, keep doing it for a couple of weeks youll be amazed what you written

@Anna:

> I think asian women are cute, but I don't find asian men particularly attractive. I do like their hair though, it's their best trait. Dark shiney black hair, but smooth and long like light hair. Very pretty.

asian women are like black guys. They basically dominate their ethnic group.

o_0? Are you trying to describe my gf? If you are, get ready to be beaten :P  lol j/k I'm currently single.
Anyway…I think both gender look good. They have Dark Hair(but they tent to high light it) and it so soft and shiny.

Sincerely,
Rithy

PS : This is getting off topic. If you want you can make a topic about Good-Looking Asian :P

@[SB:

> Rithy58 link=topic=39565.msg389432#msg389432 date=1236296802]
> o_0? Are you trying to describe my gf? If you are, get ready to be beaten :P  lol j/k I'm currently single.
> Anyway…I think both gender look good. They have Dark Hair(but they tent to high light it) and it so soft and shiny.
>
> Sincerely,
> Rithy
>
> PS : This is getting off topic. If you want you can make a topic about Good-Looking Asian :P

If you have access to the Adult Section, make the topic there  ;)