Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Currency problem

Conan

Ok, i got gold coins,copper,silver, and Platnum, heres a pic of platnum on the ground. I don't inderstand why the back is still black, can somone help me here?

![](http://i42.tinypic.com/29n8i91.jpg)

I don't want to switch to 2.7 b.c i got tons of maps on here and i got so maney probs with 2.7, like when i attack some thing always comes up saying that it can't play the sound or w.e. And ur saying that i have to make all my tiles mask instead of ground, well when i used a different type of currency(gols and silver coins just in a different form, it never did this.

@Conan:

> I don't want to switch to 2.7 b.c i got tons of maps on here and i got so maney probs with 2.7, like when i attack some thing always comes up saying that it can't play the sound or w.e. And ur saying that i have to make all my tiles mask instead of ground, well when i used a different type of currency(gols and silver coins just in a different form, it never did this.

Do all your maps look like that? Then you're not losing aything by switching, I could make that map in 23 seconds and no more than that. You really should work on your mapping skills, and EE is alot better for that

Is that an item sprite or are you putting down a map object? If its an item sprite, then you edited your item sheet and broke the transparency. With items, sprites, and tiles, the graphic files setup transparent color by the very first pixel (top left pixel). So if your "background" is not the same exact color as that pixel, it won't be properly transparent when the sprites are displayed.

nah its fixable haha i just did it maybe 20 seconds ago to make sure…. all you have to do is copy whatever you want from the .png file then paste it on a .bmp file THEN make sure you leave a 32px gap at the top of the .bmp where you pasted the .png file stuff done

I don't get what ur saying, look heres a pic of the other currency i used the 1st time, but i'd rather use the other kind, and this works find, and the top left pixel is all black under 'Edit items' and i just copyed and pasted both these currencies off of other sheets, look>>
![](http://i44.tinypic.com/xdf7k8.jpg)

That worked but there's still some black posts so close to the pixel i can't get and you can easily see it on the map, is there a way i can make the item like masked on the map editor and use the paint bucket to fill in back pure black??

paint bucket the background bright green then what ever shows up on the map will show up after you bucket the background in item .bmp 

so you will see the black "posts" then just brush over them with the bright green and then bucket the background back to black