Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm tired of: (Random Name) Online

Skell

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> I was I have (from looking in the WIP boards, and Godlord's post):
> XeroX3000 Online, Dragon Lords online, Star Trek Online, Pokemon Amethyst Online, Darkened Valley Online, Nether Arc Online, Retarded Online xD, Teranox-Online, Max Speed Online, New Colony Online, Netherworld Online, Squiddle Online, Sylerean Online, Kingdom's Knight's Online, Relinquished Online, DreadLord Online, Yu-Gi-Oh World Online, World Of Polar Online, DBSP online, Rubedo Online, Lexima Online, Transdeath Online, Kirby Online, Dream Online, Realm of Darkness Online, CMA Online, Rome Online, DacianWars Online, Barricade Online, Sylerean Online, Naruto Online, Borne Online, World of Kraal-Krusade Online, Necronium online, Sirema Online, Krusade Online, Shinobi Online, Pokemon Safari Online, Dark lands online, Darkfend Online, dark ages online, Arcadia Online, Kreature Online, Hyino Online, Legend-online, Hogwarts Online, SparHawk Online, Shadow Online, Anthologies Online, Elements Online, Wastelands Online, Klanz Onlin, The Portals Online, Rain Online, Megalith Online, 8 Bit Online, Elerak Online, Arkland Online, Slayers Online, Awoken Online, Chibi Town ONLINE (yes, he has it in all caps), Fire Emblem Online, DooM OnlinE, Fantasy Online, KyRa Online, The adventure online, Harvest Online, mario online, Aura World Online, Pokemon Online, Pokemon Goldâ„¢ [Online], zelda online, Nightmare Online, Area 51 Online, Greatfold Online, Chosen Online, EchoStorms Online, DeathTrap Online, Legends online, Kanoba Online, Forever-Land-Online, Vanished Online, Simple Online, Autumn Online, Eternal Soul Online!!, Dream Online (a diff one I think), PAPER ONLINEâ„¢, Dragon Story Online, Dark Tides Online, Ashura Online, rose online, Pokemon Online, DarkEvil Online, Dragon Ball Online, Iruno Online, Rebelion Online, Ambardia Online (but the name was changed later on), Dark Lands online, Forbidden-Legend Online, new acoplipse online, Bunfand Online, FEMUR ONLINE, EddyScape Online!, Kingdom Hearts Online!, Aphelion Online, Pirate story online, Smash Bros. Online, Dragonlords Online, Iruno Online Chronicles, Mayhem Online, Piratez Online, Phoenix Online, Exile Online, Lunar Online, Bastion Online, Magicide Online, and the newest one, Kryce-Online.

w00t! mine was 4th in your list. how amusing, it was in front of PCO. and also YWO was on there good thing you guys didn't forget about my games :P.

@Hippoman:

> Yours sounds like a german scraping a rusty knife on a rock.
>
> i cant wait to see  the game though.

Well since you're so sensitive to other peoples games I'll say it.

Thraviance is not on original name. I can't tell you how many times I've seen this as usernames for fantasy games or similar game names with just some letters changed.

But you guys are thinking of your self. Of course you know its an mmo but others wont. If you call a game lets say Fire Emblem… People will think its the fire emblem game instead of of a new mmo. In the case of a unique game made from scratch then go ahead and call it without online, but you should contain something to do with multi-player like "World", or "universe". Just my opinion...

@[SF:

> Irhymer link=topic=39744.msg397487#msg397487 date=1237047419]
> But you guys are thinking of your self. Of course you know its an mmo but others wont. If you call a game lets say Fire Emblem… People will think its the fire emblem game instead of of a new mmo. In the case of a unique game made from scratch then go ahead and call it without online, but you should contain something to do with multi-player like "World", or "universe". Just my opinion...

That is a very good point, actually. Those terms do help identify the type of game for potential users.