Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Psiworld needs a host immediantly!

achap89

i do not have much on my game as i have not been able to get it online and with work i cant do much so i need a host/co-owner prefferably someone who can script as well (not required) you will have ownership access in game as well

requirments
|
|-Must be trustworthy
|
|-Must be able to keep the game online most of the time (computer crashes, server crashes are ok to happen as we cannot stop them but you must keep an eye out for them)
|
|-must have a valid email (will check)
|
|-must be will to check email at least twice a day

if you can meet these requirments and want to host my game please post immidiantly first come first server

pllease pm me do not post on board

DDunit thats exactly what I just said. Please don't repeat what other people said.. D:

> ou need to post this in Recruitment Board not Need A Job. i'm sure one of the admins or mods will be so courteous as to move it for you. But many people get confused, don't get discouraged.

Then keep trying, dont blame other people for not telling you how to do something they had no troubles with themselves. 

Portforwarding is that easy that if you cant figure that much out, you should be thinking about hosting hame servers.