Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do you like my first ever gui for my main menu?

jak

Hey guys, i just made my first ever main menu gui. When ive completed everything, i will make a whole set without my logo for download so people can use it if they like it.

If anyone wanted to know, i used powerpoint to put everything together, and cropped it and resized and saved it as a jpeg in macromedia fireworks - saves asking lol.

Thanks to dray777 who got me started on eclipse evolution and i look forward to posting my second post. Yes thats right this is my first ever post! Here is my first gui!

[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/0c23b0b669cf7b387eb2d06540c50e0e.png)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#0c23b0b669cf7b387eb2d06540c50e0e.png)

It may seem a bit blurry, but it isnt really on original - its cos it's a image.
Hope you all like it…  :bstar: Jak :rstar: :P :star:

Perhaps try and keep the letters within the border of the buttons. When they spill off the edge the button loses its button appearance and becomes part of the background.  I know your going over the ee2.7 so your stuck with those ludicrously big buttons, but you can still make them somewhat more appealing - maybe just drop the font down a few sizes.

Not bad for your first effort.

Thanks i'll take that in mind, i mean that is what people put things up on the forum for is'nt. I dont understand why people moan for criticism. Well im not moaning anyway thanks for your opinion.

Sorry guys, when i said

> i dont understand why people moan for criticism

, i really meant to say: I dont understand why people moan at criticism - i totally agree its what makes things better!

:bstar: Jak :rstar: :P :star:

@jak:

> Thanks i'll take that in mind, i mean that is what people put things up on the forum for is'nt. I dont understand why people moan for criticism. Well im not moaning anyway thanks for your opinion.

Well when you post it, then shout the link in the shoutbox, you obviously want people to rush and see it. The only hitch is,  if it sucks, you end up making them come here for nothing and thats usually when the knives come out.

Personally, I'll say if I think something sucks balls -  but at least I will say how I would improve it, if I were the one doing it. Whether people take the advice or not, thats really their perogative. I think if people cant at least be semi-constructive, then put up or shut up.