Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im hurt, bad!

nickko

I went to LA today for a paintball tournament in north hollywood. Conquest feilds was hosting.

Our team is going under a new name Speed Demons and we were once top of the AM charts.

So I played my speedball courses, an a round of hyperball. The day was about to end for tourney players. Well I wanted to play still and went to a walk-on group because my team was done. It was in THICK BUSH…and TALL GRASS.

The woodsball course was RIDDLED with Broken stumps...the whistle got blown and I ran straight ahead...and in the Tall grass was a stump. I tripped fell and luckily for me my knee plates caught the hard part. I called for a ref because I thought I was hurt and I didnt wanna be shot in the bushes. The ref SCREAMS...GAMES OVER CUT IT!

And I can remember a lady turning me over and pulling up my knee they brought me back to the parking lot on a golf cart...and gave my some free shit...not like I didnt already have some but some feild souvineers are good. I get to the parking lot and everyones looking at me...I was so embarrased but in too much pain to care. My kneecap is split in half, its so purple and red and it was done simply from impact. One from the actual strike of the stump and one from hitting the ground. The plates saved my leg but GOD am I in pain.

I can barley walk but I will be okay in 3-4 weeks.
I might not be on as much, and if anna or gwen is listening. Please anna just take care of things while im gone...Ill be on STO in 1-2 days.

And to gwen sorry we cant go on that honeymoon now...At least for the honey part. Heh.

I feel like shit ill keep y'all updated on STO development and my status from my bed laptop while I ice this.

seriously though… admiral posted a picture of knives he carries and i was like "man im not messing with admiral" and before that I asked what they were fighting about.