• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WINDOWS 7!?

Chakkra

@Hippoman:

> NOOOOOO
> why did you say ya…if it wont work?
> also i noticed they took it down. thats why i was asking for a link...a...illegal...lin..k...

How old is your computer? How much ram does it have?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your gonna get any OS, HM is correct. Although Ubuntu would be out of the question for you even. Go google "Damn Small Linux".

The store, however, your PC would still lack the processor requirements. You would also need really stripped down themes due to the really old integrated graphics you have.

Also, WTF?!?! Download RAM?? I hope you were being EXTREMELY sarcastic. lololol

EDIT: I wish, that would pwn.

He was just saying, its not something you can just torrent. Your PC would need more than RAM. Invest in a new desktop or stay with 98…

I got windows 7 on this computer and it really dosen't work to XM or Eclipse the positions isn't right. Windows 7 is faster than Vista but on the beta are the some bugs like sometimes you can't open folders. Then you need to restart the computer. Well If I should have a computer is should be with vista :S I'll soon get a new computer with windows vista so I just wait :)

@multigame:

> I got windows 7 on this computer and it really dosen't work to XM or Eclipse the positions isn't right. Windows 7 is faster than Vista but on the beta are the some bugs like sometimes you can't open folders. Then you need to restart the computer. Well If I should have a computer is should be with vista :S I'll soon get a new computer with windows vista so I just wait :)

Eclipse's gooey works fine for me when I ran it on Windows 7

Do you have to have Vista in order to get Windows 7? And when it comes in the full version, will the betas be locked? Is the full version going to be free?

3 questions back to back, that's a record for me, but it squeezes 3 posts into one.