Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My first real accomplishment for a map

Sakis

@[VB:

> anasky link=topic=40957.msg409296#msg409296 date=1238268466]
> From the isometric image he posted on the last post of page 1.

Its a screenshot from Diablo 2\. Those tiles arent that great an example of them either, the top of the mountain where you fight three warriors in expansion, thats a beautiful little set of tiles there.

Regarding the map:

Very plain. detail detail detail.

The devil is in the details. Wall hangings, floor cracks, stored stuff, general refuse, aging and wear and tear an area like this would experience.

Bump

Okay here are some new maps that I have worked on…just so u know the maps are still in development because I still need to add the npcs and other maps stuff to make it look better so what you guys think about them so far:

@[BS:

> Elephant God Yorty link=topic=40957.msg418950#msg418950 date=1239087847]
> Good "outline" for a map but as posted above, lacks much detail. (all of em, even new ones)

yeah i am trying to find some good designs and stuff to actually make them special for players and stuff and also i usually work on it after work and don't go to sleep because i am trying to actually work on my plus 1000 items…i am looking for some mappers for the game when i get the alpha made and stuff

@magicwafflemaker:

> i like it! is there a way for me to play your game?

oh its still being worked on at the moment but i plan on trying to crank about 12 more maps or so…like some dungeons about 5 of them, and the rest are going to be either the floor maps, along with some town ones...i'll let u know when i get it up and running for a beta testing or so or something more like an alpha testing

@Sakis:

> oh its still being worked on at the moment but i plan on trying to crank about 12 more maps or so…like some dungeons about 5 of them, and the rest are going to be either the floor maps, along with some town ones...i'll let u know when i get it up and running for a beta testing or so or something more like an alpha testing

ok cool glad to know

@Zultar:

> im not gunna say it bad and im not gunna say its perfect but it is good for a beginner. just keep making maps and you'll soon be better. 6/10 for a beginner

thanks i usually use maps with full sizes of 40x40 just need to get use to actually using only about 20x20 for a section and the rest would be something else instead…thanks for the comments this will help me out

@magicwafflemaker:

> ok cool glad to know

np i will place it under W.I.P. as soon as the alpha testing is done