Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My first sprite!

Alpha

8/10 boots look wierd with that extra line. but dude uve got talent i sware. P.S. I love the beast lords sprites by paul, arent they magnifecent?

its ok but the head shouldn't be like that. And the shield is held way out. The depth on it is not very good either. Depth isn't just darken areas near ouline. Its darken certain areas and brighten others. I like your idea of how his feet are, but they really have a terrable outline and absolutely no depth. The shield has no depth or texture.

5/10

I say 6/10.
The boots look odd due to the white lin running down them. The shield and sword have little/no detail. Should practice eyes and faces and actually make it face the right way.
You should add more depth to the clothes, and make the shield look better. At the moment its a single colour, same as the sword.

:) Other than that good job

im not a master spriter but i did study anatomy for 2 years, but id say 6.5/10 only because this, the head is a little too extreme angle, its perfectly to the side whcich is uncomfortable for almoist everyone (stop twisting your head and move on…) and how he is holding the shield he would be holding it more toward his body and his arm would be more cocked (<- not a bad word....) i think if you make the head just a little less turned and bring the shield in a bit and add a little texture to the shield i think id give you a 10/10 hope i wasn't too mean but it looks really good and has alot of potential to be a great sprite. lemme know if i  was too mean cus i know what it feels like when people give you tough critism (kreator has commented on many of my posts...)