Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bestest cooking receipies evers!

dray777

**i dont take requests!**

Stuffed crab mushrooms are bomb right?

Tasty crab stuffed mushrooms with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese make a great party snack.
Ingredients:
•1 pound large mushrooms
•6 tablespoons butter
•3 green onions, minced
•3 to 4 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
•4 ounces crab meat
•1 cup fresh fine bread crumbs
•1/4 teaspoon salt
•1/4 teaspoon Cajun or Creole seasoning blend
•1/8 teaspoon pepper
•2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
Preparation:
Wash and trim the end of stems from mushrooms. Pop remaining stem out. Chop stems and set aside. Melt 2 tablespoons butter; brush over mushrooms. Spray a shallow baking dish (about 8-inch square, or one which will fit mushrooms in one layer) with butter-flavored spray or grease with butter.
Melt remaining butter in skillet; add reserved chopped stems, minced green onions and red bell pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender. Combine cooked ingredients with bread crumbs, crab meat, and seasonings. Fill each mushrooms, piling up. Sprinkle each mushroom with a little Parmesan cheese, if desired. Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes, until hot and mushroom caps are tender.
Makes 16 to 20 stuffed mushroom appetizers.

FILLET MIGNON ROAST 

1 c. wine (dry (( exceptional cus you know….)))
1 can Aujur gravy
Garlic salt
Onions, chopped fine
Whole roast
Red potatoes

Preheat oven to 550 degrees. Put meat in roasting pan with lid. Pour wine over meat. Cut up potatoes and arrange around meat. Sprinkle meat and potatoes with garlic salt and onion. Cover with lid and put in preheated oven. Bake 20 minutes and turn oven off. Do not open door for 2 hours. After 2 hours, take meat and potatoes out and pour in gravy and stir.

i make the crabcakes where i work basically the same way.

Except i add roasted red pepper and garlic, and some lemon pepper. i also use mayonnaise instead of butter. I dont put any cheese though, could be interesting ill have to check it out. Though we normally put a creme sauce on top it may clash. or be amazing

hmm sound good speciall with red peppers. maybe we can exchange some receipies sometime. and the only reason i don't take requests everyone is alot of my receipies have been secret recepies in my family for years. ill rummage through my draws and find some more i can put up here though. mmmm maybe some chili or something i loves me some homeade chili or clam chowder.