Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Awan's Sprites W.I.P~

Awan

**WELCOME**
Hey guys, here I would like to show my Sprites W.I.P. I'm going to make a character maker with this sprites. I've been working on it since 14th April, but the process got delayed for some reason >.<~ I know some of you guys already seen some of this sprites, because I've made a topics before but already deleted it. This is going to be last and final topics about my Sprites W.I.P. The sprites are in RMXP styles graphic, 64x64 pixels. The idea/styles are not 100% from me, but it is 100% drawn and re-drawn by me.

**PROJECT NAME**
Didn't decided yet. Suggestion are welcome~

**PROGRAMMING PROGRESS**
0.00%

**SPRITE PROGRESS**
BODY: [MALE/FEMALE] 2 types of skin's colors~ Date: April, 14 2009
![](http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3882/gfxbody.png)

EYE: [MALE/FEMALE] 8 types of eyes~ Date: April, 16 2009
![](http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8074/gfxeye.png)

HAIR: [MALE] 8 types of hairs with 8 different colors~ Date: April, 21 2009
![](http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6056/gfxhair.png)

HAIR: [FEMALE] 8 types of hairs with 8 different colors~ Date: April, 22 2009
![](http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3710/gfxhairf.png)

FACIAL HAIR: [MALE] 8 types of facial hairs with 8 different colors~ *In Progress.
CLOTH: [MALE/FEMALE] Total of 16 types of clothes~ *Didn't started yet.
ACCESSORIES: [MALE & FEMALE] Total of 16 types of accessories~ *Didn't started yet.
CAPE/BACKPACK/WING: [MALE & FEMALE] Total of 16 types of capes, backpacks and wings~ *Didn't started yet.

**NOTE**
Firstly, sorry if I misspelled anything, English is not my first language. I'll update the contents from time to time. Feel free to take any of the above sprites, just don't claimed it as yours. It's going to be open sources anyway and no credits are needed if you used any of the above sprites. You can also contributes sprites if you want, but don't expect any credits and please note that I'll re-drawn any of the sprites that I feel doesn't fit with my default templates. Constructive comment and critics are welcome~
The project will be delayed a bit, got work that need to be finished first. There will be no update for a while, sorry~

@Edache:

> Looks pretty good, I like them, I'll be looking forward to this…
>
> Just a comment, it seems to me as if the male underware didn't fit well, or there is something odd about it, other than that they look pretty good.

Thanks and yeah lol I've hard time adjusting those undies, nothing seem to fit well, so I decided to just make it the same as female undies XD

@Steve.:

> Those look really nice! Tell me, where did you learn to do this?
>
> 9/10
>
> Hmm.. seems like some of the eyes are messed up.. but that's just me.
>
> -Alpha

Thankies~ Ermm, maybe people won't believe me, I learned to sprite by just looking at others sprites and try it on my own. But I'm not new to all this drawing thing. I'm a graphic designer, I've been doing digital drawing for almost 7 years, but all are in vector. Only that this pixel art thingy is new to me. Can you post which eye? Maybe I didn't notice it :huh:

@[SB:

> Ninja-Tech link=topic=43061.msg432136#msg432136 date=1240367949]
> Very nice. i like the style.

Thanks~ :icon_music:

@əˈnɪgməx™:

> 10/10 + 5 .. awesome design cool hairs

Thanks, you are too kind~ :kiss:

@Sakis:

> awesome sprites awan i give you 10 for these…great work...i like the way that you designed the sprites and stuff plus how much detail it is...i like the small stuff that ppl do in art

Thanks~ ;)

@[ILLI:

> BlahBlah[DDunit] link=topic=43061.msg432298#msg432298 date=1240380362]
> THese looks very good Awan :3!

Thanks~ :azn:

@Steve.:

> Those eyes
> Maybe more rounded?
> Or are they supposed to be that way =P
> -Alpha

Owh…yeah I made it that way, I will add more style later and some rounded eye.

@Hippoman:

> i like it but the waist concerns me.
> very orginized.

Thanks~ Don't worry about it, it will look better with cloth, glove and stuff.

**UPDATE :** I have added female hair. Just started the facial hair sprite, maybe will be completed by tomorrow~

@Skillzalot:

> These are awesome. Keep up the good work. You would not happen to be making these for the community would you.

Thankies~ This sprites is a free resources, once I finished spriting all the basic things and programmed it. I'll release it for the used of Eclipse's community. But you can still take any of the above sprites if you want. Just don't claimed it as yours and no credit is needed. ;)

@V-Rage:

> nice, hope to use it a lot :D

Thanks~  :azn:

@əˈnɪgməx™:

> @ Awan - you need the spiked hair style .. i always choose that style when playing online and the mullet :undecided:

Yeah sure, I'll add them after I completed all basic sprites  :azn: Erm, what kind of spiked hair you like?  :huh:

@əˈnɪgməx™:

> like random spikes around the head - like punker :)

Owh lol, ok I'll add them~

@Hippoman:

> going pro at all?

What do you mean? :huh: